IDP UPENN 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Guri

5+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello.....this thread is for sharing inputs for UPENN IDP program for 2018.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys, Good luck to you all. I asked them too through email and they replied that they will start sending interview invites in May, 2017.

Reactions: 1 user
Everyone please share it here, if you receive any interview invitation.

Last year too....they started invites by second week of may

Reactions: 1 users
I got an email saying they will send invitations in May and IVs in June. I look forward to a good news .

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Hi guys!. Thank you all. All the best.!.Looking forward to some good news.

guys i am waiting for invite too. anyone knows anything about bench test or written exam?

They do not have bench test. They give an essay to write and then personal interviews.

Any idea whether they accept students with only part 1 exam

Members don't see this ad :)
Any idea on when upenn interview invites are going to be out?

do they send interview for all the bathes at once?
has any body received interview invitation?

I wish someone who receives an invite posts it in one of the forums so we can atleast know for sure that they have started inviting.

Not that it makes my miserable wait life any better.

Saw on caapid page. Looks like they sent out invitations and ironically nobody posted here.

I'm confused. Where exactly on CAAPID does it say that they started interviews?
There is a CAAPID 2018 Group. In that group of you search for UPenn. One of the posts is about first set of invites for interview

Yes. That is the one. One of the students who studies there mentioned they were yet to send 40-50 invites as of Wednesday. Assuming at least 25% of invites are out. People are just not open to admit!

Last edited:
Look for CAAPID groups in Facebook. Please don't try to find it in CAAPID page.

Any update from UPENN

The wait continues for me. Does anyone know when will the send out the last invites for 2018?

What was the profile of the candidates who were invited by UPenn for Interview ?

I guess you would know their profiles after PENN starts sending acceptance.

Reactions: 1 users
Any new invites??
Candidates who did get interviewed at UPENN, kindly share your experience

do they take student with part 1 and master in usa and job experience as 2 years and 3 years clinical observation

do they take student with part 1 and master in usa and job experience as 2 years and 3 years clinical observation

What I have come to understand based on opinions posted in various forums is in a batch all of the students don't have a similar profile. People have varied experiences and backgrounds.. But if you ask me what they look for.. I wish I knew!! even I have been trying to figure that out

Any update on interviews from UPENN
when do we expect interview invites

Any reapplicants who were interviewed there last year? Any updates from school?

anyone has prior interview experience at upenn? What questions they ask for essay writing?