IDP Buffalo 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Guri

5+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
This thread is for IDP Buffalo 2018. I request everyone who is applying or applied for the 2018 cycle to please post their comments and queries under this thread.

Members don't see this ad.

Got a completion email from them yesterday.

Members don't see this ad :)
Any updates

Does anybody know whether buffalo accepts students with just part 1

The only concern with Buffalo is, toefl after May 2016 will be considered. Not the scores before that.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

The only concern with Buffalo is, toefl after May 2016 will be considered. Not the scores before that.

In regards to this....I have a query....like I gave toefl last year on may 21 and the result was out on 30 may...so would the scores be considered ????

In regards to this....I have a query....like I gave toefl last year on may 21 and the result was out on 30 may...so would the scores be considered ????

Sorry dear. I have no clue about this.

Members don't see this ad :)

They now accept TOEFL from Jan 2016.

Reactions: 1 user

Yes they do.

Hey heard that Buffalo send few invites ? is it true. Anyone heard of anything or just rumors?

I don't think they wait for deadline. I heard they r rolling basis school ..

ok.....any idea how many batches they usually call?

I don't know how many batches but they invite 100 people for 24 seats

Last year they had send interviews for two days. I know my friend who got invited in the second day..

Last year they had send interviews for two days. I know my friend who got invited in the second day..
Yeah. Usually with in a week or so. Few of my friends got invite after getting wait listed on day one. Just want to mention that their invites are not out yet :)

Any idea when was invites sent last year ?

Still in the loom

I have to update on my pass nbde part 2 result in my called profile ..... Will buffalo university consider it now

So.....even if an applicant don't get an interview invite, will he/she receive a rejection email/mail?

Are the interviews out yet
Any updates
Did anybody get an application review mail

Got rejection email
I am sorry to hear that... but could you please let me know that that email has clearly stated about rejection? I hv also received an email which says " yr application in continuing review" but at this moment we are not hinging u IV...

I am sorry to hear that... but could you please let me know that that email has clearly stated about rejection? I hv also received an email which says " yr application in continuing review" but at this moment we are not hinging u IV...

Yeah same email....they send it to everyone not selected for interview

i received continuing review email too :eyebrow:

Its a rejection but in a different softer words.

Anyone going for Sept bench test n interview. Any inputs on what they ask for?? Thnx

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using SDN mobile

Hi Friends,

Is there any chance of Continuing Review Status applicants to get interview call? Are they still sending invites?

Yes. if people get acceptance from other schools during this time frame then they will be calling applicants from Continuing review status...

If someone denies the interview invitation then people from cont reviewing will get the chance for the interview

Kimaya .. they are done with invites... there might be few after June 30..

Doc 1983.. they ask composite class 2 , amalgam class 2 , pfm on max ant, amalgam n compo filling on kilgore's standard prep tooth...

Yes. if people get acceptance from other schools during this time frame then they will be calling applicants from Continuing review status...
Thanks Dear! Lets wait. Finger-crossed.

If someone denies the interview invitation then people from cont reviewing will get the chance for the interview

Thanks Dear! Lets wait. Stay positive. Its really stressful.