IDP at Loma Linda University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vovk9

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi fellows.
Would be nice to meet any body who has been accepted to IDP at Loma Linda University for 2006.
I begin my study in September 2006 class.
If any body else, please let me know.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

vovk9 said:
Hi fellows.
Would be nice to meet any body who has been accepted to IDP at Loma Linda University for 2006.
Thanks
Welcome to the forums vovk.
There is a search tab located at the top of your page which can be handy in locating or retreiving any information you might be looking for, before posting a new thread about a duplicate topic
Also try altering your search keywords if your results are not satisfactory the first time you run th serach;
ie; instead of Loma Linda University, also try Loma, LLU, Califonia schools and so on.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=257922

Congratulations on your accpetance.
Good Luck

vovk9 said:
Hi fellows.
Thanks
hey, congrats on your acceptance!!
I wish sooo bad to get into Loma Linda next year , but I really don't know if I'll be able to take both NBDE parts with resonable scores in order to be admitted. Just out of curiosity, what were your scores ?thank you

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks NileBDS
Best Regards
vovk9
NileBDS said:
Welcome to the forums vovk.
There is a search tab located at the top of your page which can be handy in locating or retreiving any information you might be looking for, before posting a new thread about a duplicate topic
Also try altering your search keywords if your results are not satisfactory the first time you run th serach;
ie; instead of Loma Linda University, also try Loma, LLU, Califonia schools and so on.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=257922

Congratulations on your accpetance.
Good Luck

agenna thanks for reply.
The scores were 83/85

agenna said:
hey, congrats on your acceptance!!
I wish sooo bad to get into Loma Linda next year , but I really don't know if I'll be able to take both NBDE parts with resonable scores in order to be admitted. Just out of curiosity, what were your scores ?thank you

Candidates with NBDE I 79 and NBDE II 75 were called for interview last year. So if you have a good resume any NBDE score is game for Loma Linda U.

Good luck,
rahmed

rahmed said:
Candidates with NBDE I 79 and NBDE II 75 were called for interview last year. So if you have a good resume any NBDE score is game for Loma Linda U.

Good luck,
rahmed

WOW 79 in part 1. But were they accepted?

dentistjas said:
WOW 79 in part 1. But were they accepted?

I know Part I/II 80/78 accepted this year.

Hi Vovk9,
Im in the march batch....congrats on ur acceptance...lookin forward to meet u!!
smiles!!
balldan.

Hello Baldan,
Thanks, the same to you.
Is there any one from Canada? Don't you know?

See you in LL.

hi there,

I just ur post regarding ur acceptance! congrats! :thumbup:

well, i had a question for u.. my scores are
NBDE 1 is 88
NBDE 2 is 81

U think i stand a chance at loma linda? do they require permanent residence?

thanx

In my opinion you have a good chance.
But scores are not just a point they are looking for.
About residence, no.

hi...

thanx a lot for ur quick reply.... wat are the other things they look for? i mean i know its the application package that is surveyed but wat is it that i need to take care if i apply to loma linda.

also, if u could tell me which batch can i get accepted into , if i apply now.

wat are my other options.

thanx, would really appreciate it.

all the best!
:)

hi vovk9...

I read that there is a fee to interview also.. is that so? :confused:
can u give me a briefing on all the procedures after u get an interview call.
i'm just trying to get an idea regarding the entire application process.

thanx. :)
sdent

hi..

is that true that people with scores of 79/75 got accepted?

does a green card or being a permanent resident visa add to the applicants advantage?
I mean do people like us with a visit visa status and scores of 88/81 have chances?

will wait for ur reply. thanx :)

good luck
sdent

sdent said:
hi..

is that true that people with scores of 79/75 got accepted?

does a green card or being a permanent resident visa add to the applicants advantage?
I mean do people like us with a visit visa status and scores of 88/81 have chances?

will wait for ur reply. thanx :)

good luck
sdent

Firstly please look for a dedicated past thread on LLU where you will learn little more. At LLU beside nbde scores the most important thing is Dexterity test on 1st day. If you are successful in D. test then only you are called to interview on next day. Scores alone are not the deciding factor. There is no fee for interview or D. test. Once again GC is not an issue.

rahmed