IAUPR CLASS OF 2019 FACEBOOK PAGE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

optometry0987654321

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey! Here's the official IAUPR class of 2019 facebook page. You must be logged into facebook to see the group page.
Anyone else on here attending IAUPR?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/366982803476237/

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Hey Guys, i have an interview tomorrow and I was wondering what to expect during the interview and how long it may take to find out about admission! I am really excited about coming to IAUPR!

Hey Guys, i have an interview tomorrow and I was wondering what to expect during the interview and how long it may take to find out about admission! I am really excited about coming to IAUPR!
Don't stress over it and review the questions posted here on SDN. I was accepted four days after my interview. I hope this helps!

Members don't see this ad :)

Hey eye4thefuture1992, how long did it take IAUPR to contact you for an interview? I was just curious, I'm a late applicant and just submitted everything about 2 weeks ago. Also, is it a skype interview or in person? Thanks and good luck on your interview!

Hey eye4thefuture1992, how long did it take IAUPR to contact you for an interview? I was just curious, I'm a late applicant and just submitted everything about 2 weeks ago. Also, is it a skype interview or in person? Thanks and good luck on your interview!

Hey cocopuffs 1! I had submitted my application about 2 weeks ago as well! They contacted me last week for a Skype interview and had it this morning! It was not too bad, I am just a bit nervous since I do not consider myself to be the strongest of the applicants! I am sure you will get a call soon!

goodluck on the interview! It took them a long time for them to contact me, but when they did they invited me for an interview. A week later I had the interview and got accepted the same day. Just study the SDN questions and be you.

A week later I had the interview and got accepted the same day. Just study the SDN questions and be you.
6ik4Ah

Hey all, IAUPR has contacted me letting me know I have been waitlisted. Does anybody know what it means to be waitlisted at the school and the chances of me still being able to attend?

I did an interview today. The interview said I will hear back after the easter cause there is other candidate being interview today too. she said in a week and a half I will find out if I am moving forward or staying on the waitlist. But then I received an email from the person that has been emailing me about the interview that I am on the waitlist, and the committee will review my application and let me know in April. I am kinda confuses dose everything get this type of email right after your interview or was that an email telling me that I am on the waitlist? I am confused because the person that interviewed me said i will hear either way if I was getting in or on waitlist by April 6th? Can some one help. did every one receive such email after your interview?

Hey all, IAUPR has contacted me letting me know I have been waitlisted. Does anybody know what it means to be waitlisted at the school and the chances of me still being able to attend?
when did you get the waitlist email? and how did they say you are on waitlist? mine was so confusing, the person who interviewed me said i will hear back april 6th, but my admission officer that has been emailing me about the interview emailed me that my application is on wait list as of right now will hear back in April. So i am so confused. did you hear just one email and it said you were on waitlist, or did they email you right after your interview too?

when did you get the waitlist email? and how did they say you are on waitlist? mine was so confusing, the person who interviewed me said i will hear back april 6th, but my admission officer that has been emailing me about the interview emailed me that my application is on wait list as of right now will hear back in April. So i am so confused. did you hear just one email and it said you were on waitlist, or did they email you right after your interview too?

Hey mashal,

during my interview all the dean said was " we will let you know if you get in, get waitlisted or denied in the worst case scenario 2 days from now" and then after those 2 days, they emailed me saying i was being put onto the waitlist and have my application re-evaluated in april, no date specifically.

Not sure if anyone knows, but I received my acceptance letter earlier this month and mailed in the deposit on time. I have been emailing the office to see if they have received my deposit and for more information on financial aid for the past 2 weeks. I haven't gotten a response through email and everytime I call, they never answer. Can anyone help me out?

Not sure if anyone knows, but I received my acceptance letter earlier this month and mailed in the deposit on time. I have been emailing the office to see if they have received my deposit and for more information on financial aid for the past 2 weeks. I haven't gotten a response through email and everytime I call, they never answer. Can anyone help me out?

Hey jazzykat,

From my understanding IAUPR is currently on spring break. However, after I was accepted and my deposit was submitted, an orientation committee officer did contact me through email. The OC officer should be able to answer any questions you have. My guess would be an OC officer will be contacting you soon.

Members don't see this ad :)
Even I submitted my deposit a week a ago and did not receive any confirmation. I am just waiting for the Orientation Committee officer to contact me and I think it is being delayed probably because of the spring break.

Hey everyone! How soon are y'all planning on looking for roommates/housing? The apartments on campus look nice - has anyone visited them yet?

Hello,
I am the president of the orientation committee. I apologize if there has been a delay with your OC officer contacting you. We just came back from spring break so there was a lull in the checking of emails. Were you contacted yet? If not please message me so we can resolve this situation.

Hello,
I am the president of the orientation committee. I apologize if there has been a delay with your OC officer contacting you. We just came back from spring break so there was a lull in the checking of emails. Were you contacted yet by an OC officer yet? If not please message me so we can resolve this situation.

Hello,
I am the president of the orientation committee. I apologize if there has been a delay with your OC officer contacting you. We just came back from spring break so there was a lull in the checking of emails. Were you contacted yet by an OC officer yet? If not please message me so we can resolve this situation.

Hi! I was wondering if you knew what the status of the waitlisted students was as of today?!

Hello,

Do you happen to know how full the class is?

Hi! I was wondering if you knew what the status of the waitlisted students was as of today?!
Hey! Right now I do not know the number of students on waitlist but I am having a meeting with the dean on Friday. I can find out for you then!

As of right now there are 35 spots filled out of the 60-65 available spots. Hope this helps

That is great, there are still seats available! I applied late, and I'm still waiting verification on Optomcas. I'm hoping to hear back from IAUPR soon.

Just finished up my interview this morning. Anyone know how long it takes to know whether or not you got accepted?

They will most likely send you an acceptance letter via email.
Do you need to submit your supplemental application and health vaccine/health certificate before they accept you or can you do it after? I haven't submitted it yet but I already did the interview.

Do you need to submit your supplemental application and health vaccine/health certificate before they accept you or can you do it after? I haven't submitted it yet but I already did the interview.
Supplemental app before you get accepted. Vaccination form after you've been accepted.

Supplemental app before you get accepted. Vaccination form after you've been accepted.
Do you have to pay with the $31 with a check or money order as it states on the supplemental app or can you pay with a credit card?

Do you have to pay with the $31 with a check or money order as it states on the supplemental app or can you pay with a credit card?

so I had actually paid my supplemental fee by mail but I never got a notification from them saying they receieved it. Is that okay? I had emailed admissions on what address to send it to and they had never responded so i had addressed it to the main admissions address I found online. I hope they got it bc I never got a confirmation.

Also, when I was waitlisted I was told that we would be notified in April about waitlist status, does anybody know when we will find out as it is the last week of the month? I am very anxious to get in!

so I had actually paid my supplemental fee by mail but I never got a notification from them saying they receieved it. Is that okay? I had emailed admissions on what address to send it to and they had never responded so i had addressed it to the main admissions address I found online. I hope they got it bc I never got a confirmation.

Also, when I was waitlisted I was told that we would be notified in April about waitlist status, does anybody know when we will find out as it is the last week of the month? I am very anxious to get in!

Please message me with your name so that I can check if your supplemental fee was received.

You can pay with credit card as well. There is a credit card form that can be found on optonet.inter.edu...click on the "future students" tab, then "housing". At the bottom right hand side of the page will be a tab that says credit card form. The mailing address will be listed at the bottom of the form, or it can be faxed.

You can pay with credit card as well. There is a credit card form that can be found on optonet.inter.edu...click on the "future students" tab, then "housing". At the bottom right hand side of the page will be a tab that says credit card form. The mailing address will be listed at the bottom of the form, or it can be faxed.

Also, do you know when the school is going to start notifying students of their acceptance or denial? I am getting super anxious!

Hi guys I have a Gpa of 3.3+ and a science of 3.1-3.2 what are my chances of getting into IAUPR??

Hey, is anybody able to get through to admissions? Ive called numerous times in addition to emailing them and their voice mailbox is full and they have not answered back to any of my emails. Anybody have any suggestions?

Hey, is anybody able to get through to admissions? Ive called numerous times in addition to emailing them and their voice mailbox is full and they have not answered back to any of my emails. Anybody have any suggestions?

I have too. I even called on the private number Fernando Costa gave me. unfortunately i got no response.

To reach the school call 787-765-1915 ext. 2567. That way your call will be directed to the appropriate person via the receptionist. But for today please send me your full name and your questions via a message as I am sitting down with the director of admissions today.

Last edited:

To reach the school call 787-765-1915 ext. 2567. That way your call will be directed to the appropriate person via the receptionist. But for today please send me your full name and your questions via a message as I am sitting down with the director of admissions today.

I have too. I even called on the private number Fernando Costa gave me. unfortunately i got no response.

I got accepted, paid my deposit and my supplementary application fee. (the money already taken out of my bank account). For the health verification form, I m waiting for my doctor to fill it out for me. What do I need to do next? It has been a week and I still haven't heard anything from the admission office. I already got my FAFSA submitted and sent to the school as well. I am a bit anxious because I need to plan and purchase my flight ticket ahead of time (it's so expensive to fly to PR. :( . I am planning to submit my housing application, but I don't know my student ID yet. Will the school contact me to help me with my move to PR? :(

I got accepted, paid my deposit and my supplementary application fee. (the money already taken out of my bank account). For the health verification form, I m waiting for my doctor to fill it out for me. What do I need to do next? It has been a week and I still haven't heard anything from the admission office. I already got my FAFSA submitted and sent to the school as well. I am a bit anxious because I need to plan and purchase my flight ticket ahead of time (it's so expensive to fly to PR. :( . I am planning to submit my housing application, but I don't know my student ID yet. Will the school contact me to help me with my move to PR? :(

As the name of the thread, I think it would be wise to ask these questions on the Facebook page for the Class of 2019. The orientation committee is there to help you transition smoothly into school and life in Puerto Rico.

Can we add ourselves to the group? or do we wait until a committee officer contact us with all the details?

As the name of the thread, I think it would be wise to ask these questions on the Facebook page for the Class of 2019. The orientation committee is there to help you transition smoothly into school and life in Puerto Rico.

Can we add ourselves to the group? or do we wait until a committee officer contact us with all the details?

Once we verify that you're actually a student in the incoming class of 2019, then your requests to all the Facebook pages will be accepted by the OC President. Additionally, once you're accepted to the school the OC Receives your name and an officer contacts you shortly after that with all the information to help you get ready to move to PR

Last edited:
I sent it my application and supplemental form/payment at the end of March but haven't received any notification since. I even sent many emails and called but nothing. Is there a way to figure out the status of my Application at this point

Hey, is anybody else having trouble getting through to the admissions office? I applied months ago and a few days ago I received a letter in the mail in Spanish. Based on what I was able to translate, they need a copy of my W-2 and need to know whether I would be living on or off campus. I have all the information , however, I am having trouble getting in contact with the school. I have called many numbers with no luck, I have also left messages. Anybody have any ideas? I do not want to miss out on an opportunity!

Hey, is anybody else having trouble getting through to the admissions office? I applied months ago and a few days ago I received a letter in the mail in Spanish. Based on what I was able to translate, they need a copy of my W-2 and need to know whether I would be living on or off campus. I have all the information , however, I am having trouble getting in contact with the school. I have called many numbers with no luck, I have also left messages. Anybody have any ideas? I do not want to miss out on an opportunity!

Did you have an interview with them?