I made 2000 online DAT biology flashcards

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thehonya

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
https://quizlet.com/_1ftx1c

I made these while studying. Hopefully they'll help you out! In my opinion they cover 99.9% of what you need to know for the DAT. They're not really in a traditional flashcard format, some of them are more like short notes, but it was helpful for me. You can either use them as traditional flashcards or use quizlet's testing features. If you do, I highly recommend playing the scatter game or using the test function and unchecking the "written" and "true/false" sections.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
Awesome Flash cards! will totally help me out:bow: I have the DAT in almost a week!! :nailbiting:

Just a little confused by what you meant for these (did mean to switch around thymine and guanine?)

adenine and guanine have how many H bonds?

cytosine and thymine have how many H bonds?

Awesome Flash cards! will totally help me out:bow: I have the DAT in almost a week!! :nailbiting:

Just a little confused by what you meant for these (did mean to switch around thymine and guanine?)

You're correct, C-G bonds with 3 H bonds

Members don't see this ad :)

you're right, I fixed it! I think I was thinking about something else relating to purines vs pyrimidines (can't remember what exactly) and wrote H-bonds by accident.

Hmmm.... I wonder what are your guy's thoughts...these or Feralis's notes as better prep material?

I made these while studying. Hopefully they'll help you out! In my opinion they cover 99.9% of what you need to know for the DAT. They're not really in a traditional flashcard format, some of them are more like short notes, but it was helpful for me. You can either use them as traditional flashcards or use quizlet's testing features. If you do, I highly recommend playing the scatter game or using the test function and unchecking the "written" and "true/false" sections.

Thanks for sharing! :D

If any one can comment on this I would appreciate it...
In my opinion Feralis's are probably the best go to (no offense, those flashcards are a life saver) Feralis's notes can be a touch over whelming I wouldn't study every word of those notes but take a FREE practice test on bio see what you are not as comfortable with and study that as in depth as possible and then go back and refresh everything else. For the Bio section they love to try to trick you even tho you are already stressed out and timed. You need to know your stuff, best way to bypassing knowing everything, if you are crunched for time to study is to understand keywords and when they will show up. My bio section the first time I took the DAT was mostly hormones taxonomy a&p and genetics, exactly the opposite of what I could have wished for basically every subject of bio I'm terrible at (more of a cell guy). When it comes to bio think big picture, big picture big picture. Also I have heard this often but do not take my word on it, each DAT is completely different but, they do not focus on ETC and photosynthesis as much, instead more of anatomy of plants and conceptual questions about cells, don't know the exact number of ATP from the ETC but what is the big picture of the ETC, Glycolysis, krebs, light rxns and the calvin cycle. They like to know if you know the abstracts of bio instead of the university curriculum based jargon that is taught over and over. Sorry for the rant hope this helps, GOOD LUCK, YOU'RE GONNA KILL IT!!

a

are these from cliff notes? like what u use to make em?? and also are they order by topics

Thank you, that will help me a lot. I answered even though the topic is a bit old so other people see it.