I am looking for study partner NBDE 1 in Dallas Texas.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

diastema1

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a study partner here in Dallas Texas and with a source of study material. Please send me a pritvate message here in SDN. Thanx.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi I am from Plano and looking for a study partner to prepare for part one planning to give in june end. If interested get in touch.

:thumbup: Hi I am from Plano and looking for a study partner to prepare for part one planning to give in june end. If interested get in touch.:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
:thumbup: Hi I am from Plano and looking for a study partner to prepare for part one planning to give in june end. If interested get in touch.:thumbup:
hi there,i live in plano too and preparing for part 1.how many subjects hve u covered yet?

Hi I also stay at Plano looking for study partner let me know if you are interested we can study together...

Hi I also stay at Plano looking for study partner let me know if you are interested we can study together...
Hi there,how's your preparation going,m preparing for part 2.r u preparing for part 2too?mostly planning to give in July second week.how about u.