Humor for today

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DD214_DOC

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Today's Humor: an adult patient I saw once in 2015 and once more in late 2016 went to his PCP to request a refill of Adderall. The patient never followed-up even though I recc 5-6 weeks at my last appt. I didn't start meds at the time, didn't think they were indicated.

PCP clearly had some very negative thoughts about this patient, as for some reason he took time to google his name and found two mugshots in the County's booking webpage ... and included them as part of his medical record.

Needless to say, he didn't get his adderall. He also called my clinic and was foolish enough to try to convince my nurse that I recc he f/u in 6 months ... obviously not realizing this has actually been 9 months since I last saw him. This is all wrapped up nicely with the fact that he's aged out and no longer eligible for treatment in my clinic.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
I had a patient come into clinic stating that every time he didn't get his stimulants he ended up in jail. He brought a record from the most recent time to prove it. Charge: diversion of a controlled substance.

Reactions: 11 users
M3k9GmBOcKDB1OXlJisooZwoXGfvBaDpaouDNcS8L0r7f5xIwTvyuufAisCS6UeQ_P4YXkCKPwAJnYDoTTc6XXER=s200

Reactions: 2 users