Howard university DPT class of 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Blosk123

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey! Has anyone been accepted to and is planning on attending? Just got my acceptance email today!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! Has anyone been accepted to and is planning on attending? Just got my acceptance email today!
I got an acceptance email also and I plan to attend congrats to you all as well!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats!! I also was accepted recently. Is anyone looking at housing options in DC or looking for a roommate?

Congrats guys! I also got accepted, but I'm still deciding if i'll be attending! Is the class size really only 27 people?

Congrats guys! I also got accepted, but I'm still deciding if i'll be attending! Is the class size really only 27 people?
Im not sure but I saw that on the ptcas website. I haven't heard anything specific about class size or anything from them

Hey everyone, is there a facebook group for the incoming dpt class?

Congrats!! I also was accepted recently. Is anyone looking at housing options in DC or looking for a roommate?

I've been asking around about housing options not sure what I'm going to do just yet. If you hear about any good deals let me know.