How to watch Chad's videos on fast speed?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Msmouth

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
A few have mentioned that they just watch Chad on fast speed. I have been watching him for a while but never saw an option to make the videos play faster.

TIA

Members don't see this ad.

If you go to the video you are trying to watch there is a drop down arrow at the very top left hand corner below the title of the video that says change video quality, the very last option is fast play.

Thanks, I have mostly been on the college chemistries section, so that is not an option there, but now I see it on the DAT section.

I had this issue and here's how I fixed it after 5 hrs of searching and downloading stuff 100x:dead:, anyway if this can help 1 person than that's enough for me! here is how :
1. so I went to this website "Directory Listing: /pub/firefox/releases/45.9.0esr/" and downloaded
"Dir mac/"
2. check if this is the right version Firefox 49.5 by clicking on Firefox tab on your left corner of your screen and then choose about. The version should be displayed there.
3. afterwards, go to this website "MySpeed for Mac Browser Plug-in - Enounce" and download " Announce MySpeed"
4. then, open the app & choose "Free Trail"
5. the app should be displayed in the menu bar( on the top right corner of where the date and time are displayed.
6.right click on it and choose "show MySpeed Slider"
7.go to "CourseSaver" website and choose the video you want
8. adjust the slider and that should do the trick
9. take a deep breath, you DID IT! :thumbup::love::biglove:
& You're :welcome:!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Don't waste too much time trying to figure it out. I used coursesaver and spent like 2 days trying to watch the videos on full speed, installing different programs and such. I couldn't figure it out and it ended up setting me back.

google chrome extension like video speed controller are no longer supported by Firefox or chrome and wouldn't work on the course saver website even though It worked on chad's website, no idea why!! that's why I had to do that as mentioned above, which is the same thing that I was told from course saver staff when I reached out to them. hope they fix it ASAP

google chrome extension like video speed controller are no longer supported by Firefox or chrome and wouldn't work on the course saver website even though It worked on chad's website, no idea why!! that's why I had to do that as mentioned above, which is the same thing that I was told from course saver staff when I reached out to them. hope they fix it ASAP
It works, you just need to disable the site you're on from running flash

It works, you just need to disable the site you're on from running flash
CourseSaver only has it on flash, so if you disable flash it wont work.

I tried to get the MySpeed thing working for 2 days, and in the end it would have been better if I just watched at regular speed. Not worth the trouble. I tried this with Firefox, IE, Opera, and Chrome, with both the free plugin vs the paid application (tried it with free trial)

CourseSaver only has it on flash, so if you disable flash it wont work.

I tried to get the MySpeed thing working for 2 days, and in the end it would have been better if I just watched at regular speed. Not worth the trouble. I tried this with Firefox, IE, Opera, and Chrome, with both the free plugin vs the paid application (tried it with free trial)
Maybe, I didn't try to use it for Coursesaver so I can't really speak to that. I used it with Chad's website and initially it didn't work because of the flash thing, but when I disabled the site from running flash it worked fine.