how to prepare MPJE? WA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mazeoops

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just finished NAPLEX monday. I don't know the result yet.
Now is time to study MPJE for Washington but I don't know how to prepare?
any suggestion?
thank you in advance

Members don't see this ad.

Also interested in this topic. Haven't seen much out there for WA study materials.
I just finished NAPLEX monday. I don't know the result yet.
Now is time to study MPJE for Washington but I don't know how to prepare?
any suggestion?
thank you in advance
I'm studying from Washington Pharmacy Law: A User's Guide 2015 Edition. I bought online from amazon. I am also wondering if there are more study materials.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm studying from Washington Pharmacy Law: A User's Guide 2015 Edition. I bought online from amazon. I am also wondering if there are more study materials.
use the fassett book 2015
check out DEA pharmacist manual 2010
WA pharmacy law just update their law this may 2016 can check it online when you in doubt

Members don't see this ad :)
Im from out out state trying to get lic. in WA: any guidance on what i should focus on in my study? thank you in advance for the help

Thanks Cloudyvan!!

I also saw my friend purchase the quizzes from rxexam pharmacy law specific for WA. Paid 65 for the quiz 2016 version. If you want,,you can check it out.
I used it, honestly its not so good. Only 180 questions total and i bet it didnt cover as much.

I also saw my friend purchase the quizzes from rxexam pharmacy law specific for WA. Paid 65 for the quiz 2016 version. If you want,,you can check it out.
I used it, honestly its not so good. Only 180 questions total and i bet it didnt cover as much.

I took MPJE WA yesterday. I think the William E.Fassett book 2015 and DEA pharmacist manual 2010 should be fine as study materials. In addition, I purchased quizzes from Pharmacyexam.com for WA. It had 150 questions. As you said, not a lot of practice questions but the answer with explanation helped me understand better.

I took the Washington MPJE one week ago (8/31) and I just received my email today that I passed! :eek:

It was pretty difficult. Really difficult. More difficult than Idaho's MPJE, in my opinion. I walked out of the WA test certain I failed and mentally preparing to take it again. I was shocked I passed.

My primary reference for studying was the Fassett book, it is very in depth. I looked up anything I wanted to know more about in the Washington State Laws and Rules, but honestly it is too dense to use as a primary resource.

No practice quizzes for me, didn't want to spend the extra money.

For those taking the WA MPJE, make sure you really know and understand about:
  • Non-resident pharmacies
  • Washington Recovery Assistance Program for Pharmacy (WRAPP)
  • Nuclear pharmacy regulations
Those are the weird things I really got tested on in depth. Pretty straightforward otherwise.

Good luck! :)

Congratulation Litha!! I also passed MPJE.

I took the Washington MPJE one week ago (8/31) and I just received my email today that I passed! :eek:

It was pretty difficult. Really difficult. More difficult than Idaho's MPJE, in my opinion. I walked out of the WA test certain I failed and mentally preparing to take it again. I was shocked I passed.

My primary reference for studying was the Fassett book, it is very in depth. I looked up anything I wanted to know more about in the Washington State Laws and Rules, but honestly it is too dense to use as a primary resource.

Those are the weird things I really got tested on in depth. Pretty straightforward otherwise.

Reactions: 1 user

I took it on the same day, mine was all over the place though...

How long did it take to see your license active on the credential website, guys? Mine still pending though i already have deadline for CE

I've been reading this thread because I'm planning on taking MPJE for washington as well.
What exactly is DEA manual 2010? Is it something I could purchase or something I could just easily look it up online?

Last edited:
use the fassett book 2015
check out DEA pharmacist manual 2010
WA pharmacy law just update their law this may 2016 can check it online when you in doubt

I've been reading this thread because I'm planning on taking MPJE for washington as well.
What exactly is DEA manual 2010? Is it something I could purchase or something I could just easily look it up online?
Is this the link you guys were referring to ??
https://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/pubs/manuals/pharm2/pharm_manual.htm#4

Hello Folks, I will be taking the WA MPJE. Seems like Fassetts is my best bet along with other federal resources. How long does it take to prepare for this test? tookme about 4 months for the NAPLEX