How to not get Bored while preparing for NEET PG Medical

Shubhash Naik

Dr. Shubhash Naik
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
NEET PG is a highly competitive exam which demands focused and dedicated preparation coupled with the determination to get through the exam.

Studying seems to be a monotonous activity to most of the candidates. Candidates generally get bored at some instance or the other while studying.

This article will share tips on how to combat boredom while studying for NEET PG Medical.
How to not get Bored while preparing for NEET PG Medical

Members don't see this ad.

Students will not get bored if they are having the detailed explanations for a particular topic. Also, reading books whole day make you feel bored which in result bring your interest less in that particular subject. As we all know the exams for the NEET PG conduct online , so it’s very important for the students to be well conversant in doing those tests online. The explanation that has been lacking in the books has been provided in the online mock tests which has been offered by various medical organizations for the well preparation of the students. Those online tests not help students to know about online tests but also gives the proper explanation of the questions and once you have the clean information you will not get bored and go for other topic as well. So I suggest all to take those tests so that they will gain more knowledge about the exam.I also have used Medi Prep for my preparation and it's results are really good.

Last edited:
Students will not get bored if they are having the detailed explanations for a particular topic. Also, reading books whole day make you feel bored which in result bring your interest less in that particular subject. As we all know the exams for the NEET PG conduct online , so it’s very important for the students to be well conversant in doing those tests online. The explanation that has been lacking in the books has been provided in the online mock tests which has been offered by various medical organizations for the well preparation of the students. Those online tests not help students to know about online tests but also gives the proper explanation of the questions and once you have the clean information you will not get bored and go for other topic as well. So I suggest all to take those tests so that they will gain more knowledge about the exam.I also have used MedPrep for my preparation and it's results are really good.

lol, this post is over a year old and is obviously by a telemarketer (who hasn't been active since he posted this, his only post..)

I see you joined today but watch for the date of things because it's unhelpful to bump old useless threads

The best and interesting way to prepare for NEET is to take the online mock tests. It will be fun as well as interesting to see the analysis displayed after each test. This is something that will not be experienced in the traditional paper test and classroom training. There are lots of websites which offer mock tests and performance analysis. The following is one of the best
PracticeIndia