How To Have Fun While Still Studying

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mylifeasDOstudent

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow is my second test of Medical school. We are learning metabolism and all of the pathways which can be very tedious. So I found a way to keep studying fun!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
This guy is going places.

took me a few seconds

I bet you are a really fun person to hang out with TrueWolverine...

"So I found a way to keep studying fun!"

I'm not sure many adults find crudely drawn penises fun. "Man OH MAN! I can't wait to get off work, grab a 6-pack and stare at stuff until I see a penis... Then I'm going to draw some penises!"

Reactions: 1 user
So in med school they don't make you memorize the actual structures? #UndergardBiochemNightmares

So in med school they don't make you memorize the actual structures? #UndergardBiochemNightmares
Yes, but can you learn all the pathways and understand the interplay under different conditions, drugs and diseases; a whole semester's worth of material from undergrad packed into a just two week period and still pass the test? Stay thirsty my friend.

Yes, but can you learn all the pathways and understand the interplay under different conditions, drugs and diseases; a whole semester's worth of material from undergrad packed into a just two week period and still pass the test? Stay thirsty my friend.

Ahh. good point lol However, in your opinion and from your experience, is it manageable? The workload, the classes, etc. Is there a lot of regurgitation of material and then move on or what? I'm scared to start school next year and am planning on getting back into a few classes before I do so to keep me on my toes. What do you think?

"So I found a way to keep studying fun!"

I'm not sure many adults find crudely drawn penises fun. "Man OH MAN! I can't wait to get off work, grab a 6-pack and stare at stuff until I see a penis... Then I'm going to draw some penises!"

In response to your comment, all I have to say is go look at my profile avatar. Thats how I feel about you.

im-projecting.jpg

Im sorry to hear that you're projecting. Maybe you should get some help with that...

:troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.