How to Get AWWay With Murder Sign Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Aka former wives, can either of you plays?

Edit... this should have been an edit to previous post and somehow it ended up a quote? My thumbs don't know what they're doing...
If you stop divorcing me I'll play! I know zero source material though so I will be a disappointment :p

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
1. Karabou
2. Jilary
3. Lyra
4.caiter
5. AM
6. Nohika
7. Filly
8. PBC
9. cheathac
10. Coopah
11. Mr. Coopah
12. wallydo
13. genny
14. Trippy
15. STL
17. SAR
18. Em Jay
20. DVMDream
21. Lupes
22. LetItSnow
26. nyanko

Reactions: 1 user
Play the game snowy!

Well I don't know this show at all and I will probably be pretty busy this week so that's why I was thinking of just watching. But if you need players I'm sure I can check in once per day and hopefully try to keep up.. :cyclops:

Well I don't know this show at all and I will probably be pretty busy this week so that's why I was thinking of just watching. But if you need players I'm sure I can check in once per day and hopefully try to keep up.. :cyclops:
Me. (Plus struggling at playing/understanding the game in general)

Reactions: 1 users
Me. (Plus struggling at playing/understanding the game in general)

Totally realizing that I got confused and thought this was related to "I (Almost) Got Away with It" on Investigation Discovery and not "Getting Away with Murder", the ABC show. Haha. But whatever, I have free time and I haven't played since my first game!

Reactions: 1 users
Eh, I watched a few episodes of the first season, but haven't since. I never get the unfamiliar with concept problem. Wiki is friend, and the rest, well, lynch people who give you a sense of being off!!
plank.gif

Reactions: 7 users
1. Karabou
3. Lyra
4.caiter
5. AM
6. Nohika
7. Filly
8. PBC
9. cheathac
10. Coopah
11. Mr. Coopah
12. wallydo
13. genny
14. Trippy
15. STL
17. SAR
18. Em Jay
19. Jilary
20. DVMDream
21. Lupes
22. LetItSnow
26. nyanko

Members don't see this ad :)
Trilt and Karabou told me to play... so I guess I will give into peer pressure. I haven't played in, what, a year?

1. Karabou
2. Sandy
3. Lyra
4.caiter
5. AM
6. Nohika
7. Filly
8. PBC
9. cheathac
10. Coopah
11. Mr. Coopah
12. wallydo
13. genny
14. Trippy
15. STL
17. SAR
18. Em Jay
19. Jilary
20. DVMDream
21. Lupes
22. LetItSnow
26. nyanko

Reactions: 7 users
Totally realizing that I got confused and thought this was related to "I (Almost) Got Away with It" on Investigation Discovery and not "Getting Away with Murder", the ABC show. Haha
I mean, about 99% of the time I get it mixed up in my head with orange is the new black (don't ask why because idfk) so I think you're doing better than me just by getting the getting away with something aspect of the title

I mean, about 99% of the time I get it mixed up in my head with orange is the new black (don't ask why because idfk) so I think you're doing better than me just by getting the getting away with something aspect of the title

I mean did you watch the new season?!

oh how do you think I felt? Lol. I had a manator for one day cycle. I definitely was SOL for the next several games! Keep playing, it doesn't get easier, but it gets better! [/SIZE]
I don't think my manator even said hello before I died in my noob game. Then I just kept dying in the first day or 2. It took me quite a while to feel like I was getting any experience.

Still worth it. Play!

I don't think my manator even said hello before I died in my noob game. Then I just kept dying in the first day or 2. It took me quite a while to feel like I was getting any experience.

Still worth it. Play!
Cdos gonna be drugged up from jaw surgery come wednesday(?)

Still worth it. Play!
Oh no, I love WW! I play every chance I get! Surgery is Wednesday, so I can't. (Unless I pull a @Coopah and get lynched D1. ;) )

Also, for the record I have made it to end game a couple times now, and have won a couple times as well! I'm getting better (and not picking a fight and calling out 3 of the wolves D1)

Reactions: 2 users
I shouldn't, cuz stuff, but if someone wants to hydra, I will.

Otherwise, spectator chat me please!

Cdos gonna be drugged up from jaw surgery come wednesday(?)

Oh no, I love WW! I play every chance I get! Surgery is Wednesday, so I can't. (Unless I pull a @Coopah and get lynched D1. ;) )

Also, for the record I have made it to end game a couple times now, and have won a couple times as well! I'm getting better (and not picking a fight and calling out 3 of the wolves D1)

why aren't you signed up @SkiOtter ? You should play!

I quoted egg because she was talking to you silly ski!

cdo, you could always hydra with me. That way you can enjoy a day or two of WW before your surgery with none of the responsibility! I'm going to be pretty busy Monday and Tuesday so that would actually be super helpful. We could be SARdo, which isn't nearly as cute as Trippy but nothing could be as cute as that.

If not, good luck with your surgery!

cdo, you could always hydra with me. That way you can enjoy a day or two of WW before your surgery with none of the responsibility! I'm going to be pretty busy Monday and Tuesday so that would actually be super helpful. We could be SARdo, which isn't nearly as cute as Trippy but nothing could be as cute as that.

If not, good luck with your surgery!
Yeah, I shouldn't... love to, but I have a lot of things I need to get situated before hand.

I shouldn't, cuz stuff, but if someone wants to hydra, I will.

Otherwise, spectator chat me please!

I didn't see this before I suggested the same thing to cdo. LotSAR? I'd really like to try hydra-ing because there's always a handful of days I struggle to get on. Hahaha

I didn't see this before I suggested the same thing to cdo. LotSAR? I'd really like to try hydra-ing because there's always a handful of days I struggle to get on. Hahaha
Lady SAR SAR?

Sure!