How long did it take for you to get your NAPLEX score?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

residenthopeful2017

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know it says 7 business days but just curious how many people heard back sooner and if so how soon. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I took mine Wednesday I received the result the Tuesday after but Monday was holiday

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Update: It just popped up now, 3 days later! I passed

Congrats! I am taking mine in less than 2 weeks....very nervous. Do you mind sharing how your experience went? Any advice on what to focus on the next couple of weeks? I have math and biostats down for the most part, i keep hearing compounding is rough...sigh.

Thanks!

Reactions: 1 user
Omg so jealous. Congrats!! I prob won't hear until Monday then. Glad to have a time of reference from you!!!

Out of curiosity did you receive your score yet? Any words of advice? down to less than 10 days til the NAPLEX and I'm very overwhelmed by all the material. Some days I feel prepared and other days I feel like postponing my exam :arghh:

Out of curiosity did you receive your score yet? Any words of advice? down to less than 10 days til the NAPLEX and I'm very overwhelmed by all the material. Some days I feel prepared and other days I feel like postponing my exam :arghh:

I used:
1. RXPrep Book. Focus on big picture topics.
2. SDN Calculations packet
3. RXPrep Test Bank (Didn't do all of them. Again, just big picture, and the big test they have)
4. Both Pre-Naplex Questions

Everything that other people have said about the Naplex and what to prepare is accurate. Don't postpone your exam. You'll be okay if you have at least a week's worth of serious studying, and study the calculations chapter well. Double check all answers, read carefully. Remember it's minimum competency, and the pass rate is something like 80%. Anything you don't know on the exam, do you really think you would have known if you studied harder? Probably not because it's the most random fact that you'd probably forget anyway. Go in with a sound mind, a good nights sleep and positive attitude. You'll do great!

Reactions: 1 users
I took my NAPLEX last Wednesday (7/14) and received my score this morning on Tuesday (7/20). So it looks like it took three full business days of processing. Passing score, praise the Lord!!