This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cuenta Secreta

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Im looking to transfer from my terrible university once i take the Step one. Has anyone ever done it before? How is AUA as a university? How are the rotations in the states?

Members don't see this ad.

If it is not one of the big 4 (SGU, AUC, Ross and Saba) try really hard not to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

If it is not one of the big 4 (SGU, AUC, Ross and Saba) try really hard not to do it.

heres the thing, its already too late lol. Im already on an Island school but im looking to transfer to another school and I was considering AUA.

Members don't see this ad :)
heres the thing, its already too late lol. Im already on an Island school but im looking to transfer to another school and I was considering AUA.

But why can't you try to transfer to AUC, Ross or SGU?

Reactions: 1 user
If you're doing a clinical transfer. I would go to Ross. I think you need a 210 minimum to be even considered for that route. Ask to speak with Carolee C. and she can answer those questions for you. I don't know what SGU's policy on clinical transfers is but on the website it says transfers are "not encouraged" so I would take that to mean you need to be pretty damn good to even be considered as a clinical transfer. I inquired with Ross a year ago and they seemed more receptive.

My advice is not to transfer to AUA for clinicals. I know a lot of people who had a hell of a time during third year waiting for spots to open up.

I don't know what your stats are but if they are good, aim for Ross. AUA is not a big 5 program and they won't be until they establish a proven track record.