How do we know if AACOMAS actually received our MCAT scores?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

I sent mine electronically via AAMC, but it's just making me nervous that they're not sending me a confirmation email, so how can we tell if AACOMAS actually got them?

Members don't see this ad.

I sent mine electronically via AAMC, but it's just making me nervous that they're not sending me a confirmation email, so how can we tell if AACOMAS actually got them?
You could call them, but it would probably be a waste of time. If you sent it to them, they will eventually get it. AACOMAS sucks at everything. Trust them with ONLY the things you must. Dont let them fill in your transcripts, and avoid using their LOR service if possible.

Reactions: 1 user
At the top of the AACOMAS application when you log in, click "Status", then look for one of status bars that says "Standardized Tests". I got confused about this too.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
At the top of the AACOMAS application when you log in, click "Status", then look for one of status bars that says "Standardized Tests". I got confused about this too.

This. The status section tells you EVERYTHING.

This is just my opinion, but I liked the AACOMAS ALOT better than the AMCAS. Just seemed much more user-friendly.

Reactions: 1 users

I don't see "Standardized Tests" as an option under the Status tab. Does it only show up when they receive it?

I don't see "Standardized Tests" as an option under the Status tab. Does it only show up when they receive it?
I called and they said something about another tab showing up when they get on. Don't remember exactly what though. From all the horror stories I'v read about AACOMAS I'm tempted to just send my scores once a day until I see that they're verified lol

You should get a notification after you send it from AAMC.

You should get a notification after you send it from AAMC.

Weird. I didn't get a notification email but AACOMAS shows they received my score.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, sorry for the late response! I hope your MCAT score finally shows up in that section. Here's what it looks like on my end:

r4VNE

Reactions: 1 users
Oh, sorry for the late response! I hope your MCAT score finally shows up in that section. Here's what it looks like on my end:

r4VNE

Did you just do the thing on AAMC's website where you select to send a report to AACOMAS then press the little green button to send it and then you're done?

Did you just do the thing on AAMC's website where you select to send a report to AACOMAS then press the little green button to send it and then you're done?

This one? Yup, I typed in "osteopathic" and clicked that third option, then I just sent it.

Also, make sure you input into AACOMAS (forget exactly where) your test date - you're supposed to do that for future tests you're going to take, but you can also add past tests.

I didn't do that in my (linkage) application, and the school did not officially receive my MCAT score for almost a month after results came out! :eek: