How conservative is Kent?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

VolibearMain

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
After the elections its pretty crazy in my state with all the democrats and liberals out here firebombing inner cities.

What are my chances of being beaten up if I say I voted for Trump at Kent?

Members don't see this ad.

If anybody touches you at any school they can be disciplined and even kicked out, so it's unlikely. Just remember that you're in professional school to be a doctor and these are future colleagues, so just don't gloat about it. And isn't Kent's podiatry campus separate from the rest of Kent? So you'll pretty much just be with your own class all the time.

I go to Temple, there are only like three or four people in our class who overtly supported Trump and the majority of the rest supported Clinton. Everybody is still cordial.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile

Reactions: 2 users
I've seen at least 3 people wearing make America great again hats, nothing happens to them. We are all adults here

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I've seen at least 3 people wearing make America great again hats, nothing happens to them. We are all adults here

Can confirm. I got to KSUCPM and we definitely have our share of open Trump supporters.

Reactions: 1 user
After the elections its pretty crazy in my state with all the democrats and liberals out here firebombing inner cities.

What are my chances of being beaten up if I say I voted for Trump at Kent?

lol nobody is going to beat you up. You'd be in the majority most likely if you were out in practice. I remember sitting in the lounge on Nov 9, I was at a table with a CT surgeon who's parents were from China (he was trying to decide if he had time to go to the gun range before his next case), an Indian Hospitalist, an ID doc who's family is from Pakistan, and a female Ortho. Four people who weren't supposed to vote for Trump because he said mean things about them at some point, I guess. You would have been in the minority at that table if you supported or voted for Hillary. Social issues and identity politics don't really play in the medical world among physicians, at least not as well as they do in CA. I'm sure you'll be fine at Kent, in residency and in practice...

What's a "miscer?"
If you're asking then you're definitely not a miscer.

Basically it's someone who frequents Bodybuilding.com's "Misc" section of the forum. Hence "miscer"; it's also how they refer to themselves.

I asked because "can confirm" is one of the many insider slang terms used daily by the forum members.

If you're asking then you're definitely not a miscer.

Basically it's someone who frequents Bodybuilding.com's "Misc" section of the forum. Hence "miscer"; it's also how they refer to themselves.

I asked because "can confirm" is one of the many insider slang terms used daily by the forum members.

wetbreasts' weight loss journey is the single greatest thread in the history of internet threads.