This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ThinkingAndLooking

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all! I am interesting in applying to AF HPSP, but I am having some trouble getting in touch with a recruiter to get on-track with my paperwork. I live in the D.C. area, and I have called the local recruiting office and sent some emails. Any tips from people who have moved through the process? How best to get started with the paperwork for an AF HPSP? What kind of timeline should I expect for the application?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Draw a pentagram on the basement floor. Use salt. Place artifacts important to you at each point. Slaughter something. If you want Air Force, it'll have to be a younger sibling. If you're ok with Army a cat or a rat will do. Say the Lord's Prayer backwards at 1am. A recruiter will appear. Or, basically the same thing at least. He'll give you a similar deal.

Reactions: 5 users
The only problem is, if you say a recruiter’s name three times after he shows up, he doesn’t go away. At least Beetlejuice has some manners.

Reactions: 2 users
Draw a pentagram on the basement floor. Use salt. Place artifacts important to you at each point. Slaughter something. If you want Air Force, it'll have to be a younger sibling. If you're ok with Army a cat or a rat will do. Say the Lord's Prayer backwards at 1am. A recruiter will appear. Or, basically the same thing at least. He'll give you a similar deal.

haha this! :laugh: