General Admissions & OTCAS Hofstra University OT Program Fall 2015/Fall 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
if i attend i wilhave to take kinesiology as well....anyone coming not from LI that would have to make the move there or are you guys from the area?
I live super close to Hofstra so I'll just be commuting.

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone heard back?
Waitlist?
Rejection?
Acceptance?
Will anyone decline/accept their offer?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hofstra Univ just reviewed ACCREDITATION!

Reactions: 1 user
They emailed me back saying they had received accreditation and asking me to confirm my spot.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm registered for the Summer Orientation to OT class its from 6:30-8:20 PM but Nicole told me it was not going to be every thursday. She also registered me for the Fall semester all the classes start at 4:30 nothing earlier and fieldwork is during the day typically once or twice a week. Hope this helps!

I got accepted too! Will be sending in my deposit shortly. Anyone happen to know of a possible facebook group for the new class?

I just got off the waitlist!!!! I am so excited!

Yeah, I accepted over the phone and will be putting in my deposit this week

Is anyone planning on living near campus? I am from NJ and I am going to need to find a roommate and a place to live

Hey guys, anyone taking Kinesiology at Hofstra as well this summer? Do you know where we can find out what textbook we need?

Also, has anyone received any information about what medical clearance we need for the program?

When does Hofstra offer the class in the Summer? I am looking to apply to start next Fall and the only class I need for them is Kinesiology. I am having trouble finding a school near me that has it. I live out of state and if i get in, will be moving early next summer. Plus, I am getting married next July, so i am worried about when the class is etc... Is it offered over the summer?

When does Hofstra offer the class in the Summer? I am looking to apply to start next Fall and the only class I need for them is Kinesiology. I am having trouble finding a school near me that has it. I live out of state and if i get in, will be moving early next summer. Plus, I am getting married next July, so i am worried about when the class is etc... Is it offered over the summer?
yes, they offer it in July. I was accepted into the program and then took it this summer. It was Monday-Thursday from 4pm-6pm, and then once a week on thursdays we had our intro to OT class from 630-830.

Good luck!

has anyone heard back from hofstra yet for fall 2018?