Histology Advice/Resources

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Two Sides

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any good supplements, resources, and/or tips to help with histology? From what I've researched blue histology is worthwhile. Anything else?

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know of any good supplements, resources, and/or tips to help with histology? From what I've researched blue histology is worthwhile. Anything else?

Blue Histology
Histology Time

The more pictures, the better.

Members don't see this ad :)
We just had our first histo class today and our professor recommended this website. Can't say if it's good or not yet though.

Reactions: 1 users
Definitely do not want to discourage your desire to learn, but histo ended up being wayyyyy less prevalent on Step 1 than I expected at the beginning of med school. If I literally had zero knowledge of histology, I may have missed 1 additional question total.

Actually, while we're at it, is there any place where we can practice our pathology slides interpretation? I can understand the information I'm learning in class just fine, but it's the pictures where I kinda fall short.

Between this and your last post I'm positive we go to the same school.

Our histo is so low yield that 2ns years tell us not to even bother with it.