Advertisement Highly Experienced Usmle Step 2 CK Tutor !

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Methotrexate04

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys ,

I can understand the frustration that one faces while preparing for the licensure exams. I have a passion for teaching and can help you guys who have difficulty understanding the concepts of step 2 CK. I have been teaching step 2 CK for almost three years now and I have achieved more than ninety percent success rate. I teach through Gotomeeting everyday from Monday to Saturday and my each session lasts for two hours. I have both group and one-on-one sessions. I will give you NOTES which will cover most of the major books and whatever else is required to score high in step 2 CK. I can assure you that if you work hard, together with my right guidance I can help you pass with high scores. I am a doctor of medicine and I have practiced medicine for more than seven years. Right now I am doing my research work for fellowship.

The trend of this exam is changing but if you have deeper concepts then you can easily crack this exam. So my duty is to make things as simple as possible for you. I have huge collection of CT scans, MRI and huge pool of questions and I will make you practice these questions at the end of these lectures. I will also assess you periodically by conducting tests.

Right now I have two sessions at different timings-- In evening session at 9 pm EST we are about to start Respiratory. In another session at 6-30 pm EST we are doing OBG. The syllabus is finished within 40 days approximately if you join these sessions.

If you want one-on-one then syllabus will be finished within thirty days.

For further queries and the FEES please mail me or drop me a line. My email id is [email protected] and my Skype id is (divesh04). You can also refer to my website for details- usmleglobal.com

Thanks
Dr. Divesh
Ph: 7736687048

Members don't see this ad.