Help with Passage Accuracy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted600623

Hi all,

I'm currently studying for the MCAT with TPR's live-online course. I'm roughly 1/2 way through the course and am doing well on freestanding questions and "memory" questions but I'm really struggling with questions having to do with the passages. Mostly reading comprehension/experiment questions. Anyone know how I can improve this? My only practice material has been from TPR so I'm not sure if the passages are just super difficult or if I'm really struggling in that regard. Any strategies that I can implement to improve would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks for the help!

Members don't see this ad.

I strongly recommend TPR's MCAT Elite book. The methods for tackling each section's passages have completely turned around my approach to the test. I agree that Princetons sample questions are more difficult than necessary. I found Next Step Prep sample tests to be closest to the actual MCAT.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes it does. Only NS exams 1 through 5 are worth it. NextStep FL 6 and beyond suck and a are gigantic waste of your time, money, energy, and effort.
Adding that the FL 1 is the one you get for free

Reactions: 1 user