Help needed!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Epson41292

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello guys,
I just took the Part 1 beginning of the month and now I'm waiting for my results. I also wanted to give part 2 before my visa ends that is in June. so i was wondering whether I need to pass the Part 1 to schedule part 2 or i can just take part 2 whatever the result of part 1?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello guys,
I just took the Part 1 beginning of the month and now I'm waiting for my results. I also wanted to give part 2 before my visa ends that is in June. so i was wondering whether I need to pass the Part 1 to schedule part 2 or i can just take part 2 whatever the result of part 1?
You can schedule part 2 only after passing part 1 as far as I know.

Hello guys,

You should pass part I in order to attempt part II. The website is not gonna take you to payment portal unless you've passed part I. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
You can schedule part 2 only after passing part 1 as far as I know.
You should pass part I in order to attempt part II. The website is not gonna take you to payment portal unless you've passed part I. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Thank you guys for the help!! I also thought the same but was just going to throught he guide for part 2 and they did not mention anything about requiring to take part 1 in the eligibility section so was just in a doubt. Thanks again!! How long does it take for the results to get back usually? JCNDE says 3-4 weeks but does it come before that?

Try to schedule your part 2. If it let you that means you passed. This is another way to check. Sometime it takes few weeks for the scores to arrive hut they update your profile as soon as they have results but there is no way for us to tell. Good way to check is try rescheduling the same exam, it will not let you if passed.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using SDN mobile

Hello guys,

Hi there.....is your result out...... I wish to know how much time does it take for the result to be out

Thank you guys for all the help!!
Hi there.....is your result out...... I wish to know how much time does it take for the result to be out
I got my results out after like 2.5 weeks. half way through the 3 week. its just that you have to keep refreshing your dentpin account and at some random time it shows the result there at the bottom of the page. hope you get your results soon and good luck!

Thank you guys for all the help!!

I got my results out after like 2.5 weeks. half way through the 3 week. its just that you have to keep refreshing your dentpin account and at some random time it shows the result there at the bottom of the page. hope you get your results soon and good luck!
Thanks.....i really need these wishes.