Help needed CVS overnight Rph

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pennidragon

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm a new overnight CVS Rph looking for some advice. Only been on the job a few days but I find it very hard to complete all the queues by the morning when my shift ends. So far my experience have been dealing with the mess/work from previous Rph and waiters/pick ups from 9p to 1230a-1a (my last tech leaves at 11p). After that I move on to trying to clear out QT (been getting about 3-5 pgs worth) then moving on to the readyfills (10-12 pgs). I've been able to send all readyfills to the robot and then verifying them all by end of shift. I usually end up leaving about 3-5 pages of QP left, all that require manual pulling/counting. Any overnights here that can give me advice on workflow/strategy/tips etc? On top of this I got to maintain the scriptpro, which I don't understand how I have time for that. I also have to take a 30 min required break (CA).

Any tips on sleeping/changing schedule would be helpful too, I do a 5 on 5 off 4 on shift. Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

What's your store's weekly volume? I just got off working overnights for 8 months, just couldn't hack the sleep change. I would feel like a zombie my work week and until like Wed of my off week. Then I was only left with Thurs and Fri for my bonus days until the weekend came and went then I had to do it all over again. I could just feel how unhealthy this shift is, I would only get like 4 or 5 hours a sleep during the day. I also had techs til midnight or 1 am most of the time. Sounds like your store is improperly staffed at night, I wouldn't blame yourself you are only one person. Hopefully with time you will get better, good luck and do what you can to get off the night shift, your health will thank you later.

Reactions: 1 user
It doesn't save much, but every second counts right? I alternate between QT and QP. So I'll do one QT, then go to QP and do a batch print. Then go back to QT and do one. This way the robot still runs while you're doing QT. I print the entire queue but some people aren't comfortable with that.

Also when verifying, bagging takes up a lot of time and the computer is slow. Even opening the bag wastes time. So I scan the label then open the bag while the rx loads on the verification screen. This saves another microsecond. It all adds up.

You really have to not waste any time with interruptions. A phone call can easily waste 5+ minutes if you don't make the customer get to the point. Find out what they want immediately and do it for them and send them on their way. If you have to call insurance for some reason, open up a second window (Alt + F1 or F2) and verify while you're on hold.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
In instances of slow computers, I find that having several workstations up at once saves time by keeping certain computers set to certain queues (QT, R, QV, QP)...that way deals with computer angst. Once you get the rhythm, you will get a feel for how many labels you can max at printing at once...I usually throw in boring tasks like sorting controls and narcs in between.

I like clearing out automation RTSs, finishing midnight QT, and pulling 14 day RTSs before starting on QP (14 day RTS stuff that can be done while labels a printing at different workstation) but then again I don't cherry pick automation scripts like you. You'll get what order to go in eventually...what works out to be most efficient; just giving you some ideas.

First step, reconcile all the QT. Then go through and print off all the birth controls. As those are printing, print all of the "P" scripts on a separate printer. As those are filling, grab the birth controls and start filling them. By the time you are done with those, pages of the robot scripts will be done. Start on those. The key is to have the script pro always filling as you yourself are doing production. I used to be able to get about 9-10 pages done with a robot by the 3AM break with this strategy. Maximize the tools at your disposal.

Reactions: 4 users
In instances of slow computers, I find that having several workstations up at once saves time by keeping certain computers set to certain queues (QT, R, QV, QP)...that way deals with computer angst. Once you get the rhythm, you will get a feel for how many labels you can max at printing at once...I usually throw in boring tasks like sorting controls and narcs in between.

I like clearing out automation RTSs, finishing midnight QT, and pulling 14 day RTSs before starting on QP (14 day RTS stuff that can be done while labels a printing at different workstation) but then again I don't cherry pick automation scripts like you. You'll get what order to go in eventually...what works out to be most efficient; just giving you some ideas.
Also, make your tech pull the day 14's before they leave. Get the list early by running a "cash loss report" for 13 days ago.

I'm a new overnight CVS Rph looking for some advice. Only been on the job a few days but I find it very hard to complete all the queues by the morning when my shift ends. So far my experience have been dealing with the mess/work from previous Rph and waiters/pick ups from 9p to 1230a-1a (my last tech leaves at 11p). After that I move on to trying to clear out QT (been getting about 3-5 pgs worth) then moving on to the readyfills (10-12 pgs). I've been able to send all readyfills to the robot and then verifying them all by end of shift. I usually end up leaving about 3-5 pages of QP left, all that require manual pulling/counting. Any overnights here that can give me advice on workflow/strategy/tips etc? On top of this I got to maintain the scriptpro, which I don't understand how I have time for that. I also have to take a 30 min required break (CA).

Any tips on sleeping/changing schedule would be helpful too, I do a 5 on 5 off 4 on shift. Thanks!!

Here are some tips

1. Make sure you have the last tech of the day pull the day 13 report.

2. Your goal should be to delete the day 13 and rts automation before midnight and finish any left over production.

3. At midnight work on QT or verify any scripts left from day before.

4. Print all the Ps and other dcripts on seperate printers.

5. Pull and count the non automation scripts, while the machine is counting.

6. You should be done with production by 3 am.

7. Verification should take 60 to 90 min.

8. At 530 am, I fill the narcotics due for the next day. We have a rule that we dont fill maintenance narcs till 6 am. This gets rid of the 12:01 am crowd.

9. From 6 to 8. I just refill the machine, vials, caps, printer paper and serve any customers coming in.

10. create a routine and do the same thing every day, inside and outside of work. I sleep in a dark room from 9 am to 5 pm. Work out from 530pm to 7 pm. Eat and go to work.

11. Lastly, Have fun on your week off. Go on vacation at least once every 2 to 3 months.

Reactions: 3 users
QT>QP>QV Imo... so I wouldn't even start verifying readyfills until QP is clear

I found doing QP and QV at the same time to be much faster.

I think for me it would be annoying switching back and forth between the queues, plus I get into a good rhythm counting lol. I guess if you have the rx in your hand it only makes sense to check it though so you're probably right.

Get out of overnights at CVS. It will kill you, just wait and watch.

Do you guys worry about errors when you're alternating between QP and QV (i.e. filling a script and then immediately verifying it next)?

Members don't see this ad :)
if the daytime leave more than 6 pages total qp/qv when u come in, then theres no way to complete all the night tasks... u might have excessive number of day 14 rts at night. try to control that. in qt, do not schedule refill too soon. put all on hold. and review profile before reprocessing each item, b/c a number of them will not pick them up after u fill them. ppl only use your store once n only once, no need auto refill. among other things. put them all on hold if u dont think they will pick up.

Also remember the majority of the readyfills at night are refills so they have already been checked on the first fill and second fill. This gives you more confidence when checking.

I found doing QP and QV at the same time to be much faster.
I second this. I scan stuff in and in SEPERATE totes and then fill and verify at the same time. That way i'm not going back and forth thru QP and QV.

if the daytime leave more than 6 pages total qp/qv when u come in, then theres no way to complete all the night tasks... u might have excessive number of day 14 rts at night. try to control that. in qt, do not schedule refill too soon. put all on hold. and review profile before reprocessing each item, b/c a number of them will not pick them up after u fill them. ppl only use your store once n only once, no need auto refill. among other things. put them all on hold if u dont think they will pick up.

I have started putting ALL new scripts on hold rather than calling/scheduling. I only call people who have personally put in the request to refill something (sometimes I even delete these without calling/scheduling if it is ridiculously early).

I used to try to call and schedule every time because I thought it would reduce the number of people who show up, nothing is ready, and we end up with a waiter.

What do you think is the better method if you are working day shift? Just putting on hold saves a huge amount of time and if you schedule you will either have to call people or take a huge hit on ANFT. I'm thinking my new method of putting everything on hold is better and I don't think this results in nearly as many waiters down the road as I thought it would. Plus an added benefit which I never even considered is less RTS.

I thought you'd taken my former overnight position at CVS until you said California. LOL

I'm thinking my new method of putting everything on hold is better. Plus an added benefit which I never even considered is less RTS.

becareful with putting all new scripts (10:00am new scripts) all on hold. i used to do this and there were lots of customer complaints during day time.. my supervisor even called to see whats going on. ^__^, check the profiles first before u put them on hold. otherwise u might get in hot water like i did.

Monday is your worst nightmare! this is when your day 14 rts are most lengthy! it takes forever to go through them. as such, to save time on Monday, u must get ahead on Sunday. on Sunday night, print cash/loss for day 13. and do as many rts as u can! that way come Monday u dont have many day 14 rts to worry about.

also Monday, u will spend the most time refilling empty scriptpro cells. this takes up a lot of time on a busy Monday. again try to get ahead on Sunday night! click on drugs assigned, sort that list from low to high... and see which cells u can add more pills in! if u do this, the Monday madness will be less overwhelming. u will spend less time Monday refilling empty cells..

i try to get ahead on those 2 things Sunday night, so Monday i won't spend much time on them. this has been serving me really well.

Thanks for all the advice! Don't know if it's just a very busy store or coz I'm new but I'm told I'm only responsible for readyfills, trash and scriptpro. Will be trying out diff tips from you guys when my next shift starts

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

becareful with putting all new scripts (10:00am new scripts) all on hold. i used to do this and there were lots of customer complaints during day time.. my supervisor even called to see whats going on. ^__^, check the profiles first before u put them on hold. otherwise u might get in hot water like i did.

Monday is your worst nightmare! this is when your day 14 rts are most lengthy! it takes forever to go through them. as such, to save time on Monday, u must get ahead on Sunday. on Sunday night, print cash/loss for day 13. and do as many rts as u can! that way come Monday u dont have many day 14 rts to worry about.

also Monday, u will spend the most time refilling empty scriptpro cells. this takes up a lot of time on a busy Monday. again try to get ahead on Sunday night! click on drugs assigned, sort that list from low to high... and see which cells u can add more pills in! if u do this, the Monday madness will be less overwhelming. u will spend less time Monday refilling empty cells..

i try to get ahead on those 2 things Sunday night, so Monday i won't spend much time on them. this has been serving me really well.

Okay sorry if my post wasn't clear, I mean all scripts that are too early. I was calling the customer to schedule them but now I just put them on hold. I wasn't putting scripts that can be filled on hold.

I did graveyard for a few months when I first started CVS. So my usual tasks were:

9-12: clean up all the mess that the day rph couldn't. If it was a floater, I'd have a mess to clean up. Then, I would file all the hard copies and stuff randomly scattered throughout the pharmacy.
12- whenever queue drops: Pull rts and do them. I worked at a store that did 3000-3500 a week and it was insane. I also physically go in and remove EVERYONE from auto refill if they come up on the rts list. If they don't pick it up by the 14th day, why should we repeat the cycle and refill it again next month if they honestly don't need it.

queue-3: I print the entire queue and let the script pro count half my stuff. What I'd do is separate my queue into the bays where all the meds are. I'm sure you do too. As the robot counts, I cap and put in alphabetical order so it's easier to find it later. I also make a little pen mark on the label if they have more than 1 rx so I can remember to bag them together bc I hate bagging 9 refills in 9 different bags who belong to the same person.

I take my lunch before the 5th hour and force the "end of day" reset before it actually happens. This is how you optimize filling from screwing around doing nothing.

I usually fill 10+ pages before before my lunch and verify the scripts after lunch.

4-5 am: I just literally refill the script pro NON stop until every tray is full or maxed out to my ability.

6-8 am: screw around/half sleep/second lunch/ etc

8-9 am: this is when Doctor's offices open and when QT gets serious.

Hi there,

you might find this link useful. A lot of kind folks came to the rescue and offered me very useful advice. http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/advice-for-new-overnight-cvs-pharmacist.1157290/

If 5 on 4 off does not work for you, then you need to speak up. The usual arrangement is 7 on 7 off. Truth is, you need a day or two to even reset your schedule to daytime hours on your off days. The whole point of working overnight is getting 7 days off. Ask assertively. Trust me... You won't get fired. It's nearly impossible to get fired from CVS.

For sleeping, I would suggest investing on high quality black out blinds, curtains and even a black out film to put on the actual glass. http://www.homedepot.com/p/Gila-36-in-x-78-in-Black-Privacy-Window-Film-PB78/100618512

I would also get a 10,000 LUX Light therapy lamp. Use it upon waking for 30 minutes. It works like magic. Load up on Vitamin-D and get a good set of sunglasses to wear on your way home.

Best,

Apotheker2015

Hi there,

you might find this link useful. A lot of kind folks came to the rescue and offered me very useful advice. http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/advice-for-new-overnight-cvs-pharmacist.1157290/

If 5 on 4 off does not work for you, then you need to speak up. The usual arrangement is 7 on 7 off. Truth is, you need a day or two to even reset your schedule to daytime hours on your off days. The whole point of working overnight is getting 7 days off. Ask assertively. Trust me... You won't get fired. It's nearly impossible to get fired from CVS.

For sleeping, I would suggest investing on high quality black out blinds, curtains and even a black out film to put on the actual glass. http://www.homedepot.com/p/Gila-36-in-x-78-in-Black-Privacy-Window-Film-PB78/100618512

I would also get a 10,000 LUX Light therapy lamp. Use it upon waking for 30 minutes. It works like magic. Load up on Vitamin-D and get a good set of sunglasses to wear on your way home.

Best,

Apotheker2015
They got rid of 7 on 7 off in California because they didn't want to pay the required OT for that schedule.

Yea Cali labor law is good and bad. Ur supposed to get OT on your seventh straight day and cvs wasn't doing that so an overnighter sued, won, made money and opened his own pharmacy, and now no more 7 on 7 off for us

I'm a pharmacy tech part time been working at CVS for 9 months and just started working overnight. When ready fills drop at 12 there's about 4-6 pages in qt, 10-16 in qp and idk how much in qv. If there is still scripts to be verified from the day before the pharmacist does that and i do most of the ready fills. Yesterday for instance there was still scripts to be verified from the night before, so the pharmacist focused on those. I had 6 pages in qt. At 12 I got that down in about 35 minutes while customers where sporadically picking up and dropping off scripts. I had 16 pages in qt and got that down by 2. This leaves me 1 hours to do rts, workflow, and stock up on supplies for the morning crew. I leave at 3.

ps. does anyone know if you can print scripts from qp that are specifically for script-pro and specifically for ones that need to be pulled?

I'm a pharmacy tech part time been working at CVS for 9 months and just started working overnight. When ready fills drop at 12 there's about 4-6 pages in qt, 10-16 in qp and idk how much in qv. If there is still scripts to be verified from the day before the pharmacist does that and i do most of the ready fills. Yesterday for instance there was still scripts to be verified from the night before, so the pharmacist focused on those. I had 6 pages in qt. At 12 I got that down in about 35 minutes while customers where sporadically picking up and dropping off scripts. I had 16 pages in qt and got that down by 2. This leaves me 1 hours to do rts, workflow, and stock up on supplies for the morning crew. I leave at 3.

ps. does anyone know if you can print scripts from qp that are specifically for script-pro and specifically for ones that need to be pulled?

You did 16 pages of QP in an hour and a half? Wtf? I've never used a scriptpro but guess I want one

Yes. There is a letter before the Rx number when you look at it in QP. I haven't worked at an automation store in over a year so I forget what letter it is, but I think it's an 'A'.

Yes. There is a letter before the Rx number when you look at it in QP. I haven't worked at an automation store in over a year so I forget what letter it is, but I think it's an 'A'.
That will print everything for that patient, though (unless you remove the other RX's on the popup).

16 pages and 15 scripts per page means 240 scripts in less than 2 hours? Remember this was QP and not actually verifying. Must have been mostly automation drugs and unit of use meds.

Also nice to see cvs is using overnight techs now. I know of a cvs doing 4500 a week and techs leave at 11pm and show up at 7am.

I did graveyard for a few months when I first started CVS. So my usual tasks were:

9-12: clean up all the mess that the day rph couldn't. If it was a floater, I'd have a mess to clean up. Then, I would file all the hard copies and stuff randomly scattered throughout the pharmacy.
12- whenever queue drops: Pull rts and do them. I worked at a store that did 3000-3500 a week and it was insane. I also physically go in and remove EVERYONE from auto refill if they come up on the rts list. If they don't pick it up by the 14th day, why should we repeat the cycle and refill it again next month if they honestly don't need it.

queue-3: I print the entire queue and let the script pro count half my stuff. What I'd do is separate my queue into the bays where all the meds are. I'm sure you do too. As the robot counts, I cap and put in alphabetical order so it's easier to find it later. I also make a little pen mark on the label if they have more than 1 rx so I can remember to bag them together bc I hate bagging 9 refills in 9 different bags who belong to the same person.

I take my lunch before the 5th hour and force the "end of day" reset before it actually happens. This is how you optimize filling from screwing around doing nothing.

I usually fill 10+ pages before before my lunch and verify the scripts after lunch.

4-5 am: I just literally refill the script pro NON stop until every tray is full or maxed out to my ability.

6-8 am: screw around/half sleep/second lunch/ etc

8-9 am: this is when Doctor's offices open and when QT gets serious.

When u say u force end of day, what is that? Is that the computer resetting at 3am? Usually goes down for like 20-25 min. It would be awesome if I can set this to do it at my lunch, since I have to take it by 2am latest.

I'm also taking a long time clearing out QT. I get a bunch of refill too soon, seems like most ppl just place on hold instead of doing the "schedule" feature? Most are due in 1-2 days but I get some that are like a month off.
Another common one is readyfill ineligible due to no more refills. The nav bar only lists edit or delete option. I've been writing pt name and RX down, delete it, then going back to profile to generate a fax. Is there a faster way?

And lastly this is for CA rph, they seem real strict about not working off the clock. I have a bunch of modules need to complete on learnet and they told me to do it during my shift, which I really cannot imagine how I will do it since I have most of them due this week. Anyone done it at home? Or do you just play it in the background while working?

Another common one is readyfill ineligible due to no more refills. The nav bar only lists edit or delete option. I've been writing pt name and RX down, delete it, then going back to profile to generate a fax. Is there a faster way?

Not that I know of... in fact why is there an edit option there to begin with? And also... why isn't the system auto-faxing the doctor to begin with? Is it because you technically need patient consent or something? Still doesn't make since because I know some scripts on readyfill it does auto generate a fax.

Maybe it has something to do with the change they made at the register in which 0 refills pops up and you are supposed to ask if they want you to fax the doctor when they are in the store picking up the last fill? The patient probably said no, tech put no, system didn't fax the md, then the patient calls in the refill and the system doesn't generate the fax because the patient said no? Either an idiot patient or the tech just presses no without asking? lol

Yes there is a way to force the end of day reboot. In ohio in happens at 3am but you can force it earlier after midnight.

An easy way to cut down on the midnight QT is through QV....when reviewing ready fill status, review & unenroll old scripts & highlight the eligible to ready fill logo on the new Rx. Overtime, this has really cut down on duplicate too soon fills as well as Rx expires before next allowable fill in QT. Update duplicates because patients will unlikely do it & you can not stop the influx of "new" e scripts sent for a med patient X has plenty of already on file.

You did 16 pages of QP in an hour and a half? Wtf? I've never used a scriptpro but guess I want one

You still have to restock it which takes forever; especially, when you are near an ER and the Oxycodone addicts keep popping up for early fills and won't read the 8 signs you put up clearly stating you won't do C-II early fills before 6am. *CHILLS* glad I got out

Yes restocking script pro is hard especially when the day rphs refuse to touch it and tell all the techs they are not allowed to touch it and leave it for the night rph to fix. Changing the labels and doing all the RTS vials made script pro a nightmare. I would try to organize the RTS vials by the stock bottles but the techs were brainwashed into thinking it was illegal to keep them on shelf and they had to be randomly thrown in a basket.

Yes restocking script pro is hard especially when the day rphs refuse to touch it and tell all the techs they are not allowed to touch it and leave it for the night rph to fix. Changing the labels and doing all the RTS vials made script pro a nightmare. I would try to organize the RTS vials by the stock bottles but the techs were brainwashed into thinking it was illegal to keep them on shelf and they had to be randomly thrown in a basket.

Tell me about that... Daytime pharmacists would rather slow down the workflow, totally back up QP and QV before they grab a stock bottle and refill the scriptPro. Even the RxSup thought that was the way it should be. It's like the whole taking the trash out. I never took it out. We all go past the dumpster... whether you work overnight or daytime. We all park in the same parking lot. So we can all grab a bag and dispose of the trash. Not once did I do it. Oh, and the dirty compounding equipment. LOL, never touched it.

I digressed. I guess I never had all the extra time many people report having when I did the overnight shift. It was always non-stop and issue after issue.

I never took it out. We all go past the dumpster... whether you work overnight or daytime. We all park in the same parking lot. So we can all grab a bag and dispose of the trash. Not once did I do it.

I love that you go on about how everyone should pitch in and help do it. But then repeatedly stress that you never once did.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using SDN mobile

Reactions: 2 users
I love that you go on about how everyone should pitch in and help do it. But then repeatedly stress that you never once did.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using SDN mobile

Haha. I should clarify. When I got there, all of those duties would default on the overnight Rph who would just do it. The daytime crew was too good to clean up after themselves. If I compound something, I rinse the stuff right away. It takes seconds. I said we could all do it. That did not sit well. So I told them I would not do it unless we all do it. So whatever they left in the sink, they found in the sink the next day and the following day. Had they wanted to pitch in, sure. But they didn't, so I didn't. Either we all fit in the bed and sleep there, or we all sleep on the floor. We all have the same license. People pull those stunts because others allow them. But then again, that's just my opinion.

They left the trash for overnight rph to take out. The hipaa trash bins were a safety hazard to reach. Let's not forget how the day staff would leave stock bottles of meds all over the counter that needed to be put away. It was like putting away a mini truck order every night.

Script pro was also a problem whenever the preferred NDC would switch.

They left the trash for overnight rph to take out. The hipaa trash bins were a safety hazard to reach. Let's not forget how the day staff would leave stock bottles of meds all over the counter that needed to be put away. It was like putting away a mini truck order every night.

Script pro was also a problem whenever the preferred NDC would switch.

You're forgetting the coffee mugs, dirty dishes and yes, it was like putting away a mini truck order every night, except that I would also be asked to put away the truck order. The bins would sit there for days and yup... if you are wondering, some of those bins were controlled substances. That place...

The one I hated was that the PIC asked me to file the C2 scripts in order every night. I had to tell her no, that I was not going to file her giant ass stack of scripts in numerical order for her when all she had to do was keep it in order as she checked them. I didn't really understand the thought process of "I will just throw them in a pile and owlegrad will sort them tonight. Perfect!". It takes no more time to be organized as you do it and saves the time of trying to organize later. She was actually a really nice person though so sometimes I would do it for her just to be nice. She baked me cookies once.

I also never understood leaving compounding supplies in the sink. I had a PIC who would leave them in the sink all the time (non-24 hour store), I don't think she cleaned them once the whole time I worked with her. I don't even care if you do them yourself but at least have a tech do it if you aren't going to. Leaving it is just rude.

I'm surprised to hear the day staff was doing any compounding. Usually they would tell the customers compounding is only done overnight. Even other cvs stores would send their compounds to the 24/7 store so I would be making compounds for patients who usually fill at other stores but come here just for the compounds. Even basic stuff like mouthwash Benadryl/maalox/lidocaine or diaper aquaphor/maalox was left for the night rph.

My store was doing 4500/week. Some days we hit 1000.

The pharmacists and techs would not file the scripts, so when I came in at 8am, there would be around 700 to 800 to 900 prescriptions to file. As insane as this was, they wouldn't even fold the damn e-rx's. So I had to fold hundreds of papers and file them. I did this for maybe 2 days. Then, I simply threw out every single e-rx and every paper that was not folded.

Then I went to the basket of disorganized scripts, took the entire bunch, put 1 rubber band over it. The stack of scripts was the size of a football. It was all out of order. It was missing hundreds of scripts. I put it in the cabinet and called it a day.

I got in trouble for this once in my 3 years of overnight.

**** that company. I threw out thousands of scripts right into the blue bags. Not a single script filed in order.

The pharmacists and techs would not file the scripts, so when I came in at 8am, there would be around 700 to 800 to 900 prescriptions to file. As insane as this was, they wouldn't even fold the damn e-rx's. So I had to fold hundreds of papers and file them. I did this for maybe 2 days. Then, I simply threw out every single e-rx and every paper that was not folded.

Then I went to the basket of disorganized scripts, took the entire bunch, put 1 rubber band over it. The stack of scripts was the size of a football. It was all out of order. It was missing hundreds of scripts. I put it in the cabinet and called it a day.

**** that company. I threw out thousands of scripts right into the blue bags. Not a single script filed in order.
LOL. Love it.

Lmao. Anyone notice sometimes when you put an eScript on hold it never prints the script? Then 4 months later when you go to fill it it finally prints? Then you have the pleasure of filing it.

Last edited:

That's a huge pet peeve of mine. And it's a huge compliance issue. I make sure my staff file as we go despite us doing 3500+ a week. If you're at drop off and your shift is done there, everything needs to be filed accordingly.