help me with ECE report and dentpin

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

n***

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
i have filled all the information for ece evaluation except money transfer..i wanna appear for nbde part 1 and 2 this year..i would like to know how evaluation report will be sent to ADA? bcz in ece none of the option asked for Dentpin or any othr information..plz clarify the doubt

Members don't see this ad.

there is a consulting firm which can answer your every question for very small fee. i think its $10 for first 10 min and $5 for next 10 min and so on.

i have filled all the information for ece evaluation except money transfer..i wanna appear for nbde part 1 and 2 this year..i would like to know how evaluation report will be sent to ADA? bcz in ece none of the option asked for Dentpin or any othr information..plz clarify the doubt

When u start clear your exams and start filling your CAAPID Profile online....it will give you a link to Ece for electronic transfer for your evaluation report .....so don't worry

Members don't see this ad :)

Ece won't start working on your report till you pay.
After It's all done, they will send you the report with as much extra copies you order plus your original documents. You can also request them to send a copy ( which is electronic) to the
JCNDE ( joint committion on national dental examination ).

JCNDE, Will receive the copy within few days, but they wont look into it till you creat a Dentpin and apply for the exam through there website and Pay the fee!
After that they will match your Dentpin application with your ECE report by themselves and they will email you an eligibility number, which you can use to book your exam through the prometric website.
Hopefully this helps

Reactions: 1 user
I have a question. On the ECE application, it has an option of sending extra copies. Do we choose that option or is there any other way of sending it to JCNDE?

I have a question. On the ECE application, it has an option of sending extra copies. Do we choose that option or is there any other way of sending it to JCNDE?
Yea u have to send it from there, no other way

Actually ... I have another question... I'm confused about the ASDA released papers. I checked it out on the ASDA website.. but that has gotten me more confused... Which series should I buy? Which years' paper are they? IS that enough? PLease help!!!

Actually ... I have another question... I'm confused about the ASDA released papers. I checked it out on the ASDA website.. but that has gotten me more confused... Which series should I buy? Which years' paper are they? IS that enough? PLease help!!!

I suggest it's better to buy it from people who already has it rather than asda. Buy all.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Hi,
I am a foreign trained dentist.
I have to get an ECE report. I am planning to take RHS exam (for getting NJ X-Ray License) next week. They also want an ECE report for radiologic courses.
I am planning to take NBDE part 1 within 6 months. So I want to get the ECE report once. I don't want to pay more.
What should I do?
There is an ECE service in NJ. They give ECE report for NJ Radiology Department, fee is $160. But they had never worked for Dentistry Board.
New Jersey Board of Dentistry said that they don't have any information about ECE. I don't know what to do...
I'll appreciate if you guide me.
Thank you for your interest.