HELP!!! I seem to be locked out of the ECFMG website

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

allymunro

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I actually cannot believe this is happening. I entered an incorrect password too many times on the ECFMG website (logging on to someone else's computer in order to print my scheduling permit for my exam tomorrow!!!!) and I seem to now be locked out. I requested another password but that also doesn't work. I've requested another one (which I'm too afraid to try and use for fear of prolonging the lockout). I only have 7.5 hours before I have to leave the house to get to the prometric center.

Does anyone know how long it takes to reset????

My test is tomorrow!!! At 3.30am EST (8.30am in the UK) and I don't have my scheduling permit printed.

Does anyone have any suggestions what I can do about this??

Thanks for any advice!

Members don't see this ad.

Try not to stress yourself out.. you'll definitely be able to do the exam.. its just a matter of time and if anything maybe some money for postponing.

with that said, try calling them as early as possible (tomo morning) from the test center itself and see if you can print it there. Go super early.

Try not to get worked up (easier said than done of course) and let it affect your performance.

how did you resolve this issue?
i'm having the same right now..
please allymunro, tell me how you did it!

Go through your emails...maybe you guys have the relevant information there? You will definitely have your candidate number at the very least. Print a copy of the confirmation of your prometric thing. That's really all you can control. Take whatever information you can to your center and hope for the best

Members don't see this ad :)
SOLUTION: exactly 20 hours (on the minute) after I received the reset password it was actually activated and I could login and print the permit.
Phew, that was intense :)

I actually cannot believe this is happening. I entered an incorrect password too many times on the ECFMG website (logging on to someone else's computer in order to print my scheduling permit for my exam tomorrow!!!!) and I seem to now be locked out. I requested another password but that also doesn't work. I've requested another one (which I'm too afraid to try and use for fear of prolonging the lockout). I only have 7.5 hours before I have to leave the house to get to the prometric center.

Does anyone know how long it takes to reset????

My test is tomorrow!!! At 3.30am EST (8.30am in the UK) and I don't have my scheduling permit printed.

Does anyone have any suggestions what I can do about this??

Thanks for any advice!

Hi Allymunro,

My friend is having the same problem right now.
And today is Sunday and tomorrow is his exam.
What can be done?

Thank You