Help Cutting Down School List (or Schools that I should Definitely add)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

murra651

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I'm working on finalizing my school list and would like a little help trying to cut down to 15. I went through and filtered by OOS friendliness, my chances of getting in, and spending a while sifting through SDN. So if you guys have any input/advice that would be awesome!
Here is a little about me
GPA: 3.77
DAT: AA/TS/PAT: 24/25/23
EC: ~100hrs Volunteering
Shadow: ~100hrs
Residence: Minnesota
Schools:
Minnesota
Boston
Columbia
Creighton
LECOM
Marquette
MWU
MWU-IL
Roseman
Rutgers
Colorado
Touro
Tufts
Connecticut
Iowa
Maryland
Michigan
Las Vegas
UNE
UPENN
UPITT

Thanks You!

Members don't see this ad.

Are you interested in specializing or research? Do you ideally want P/F or graded courses?

I am interested in OMFS and research has never really been a priority for me. I'm not too picky on grading systems, but I've typically preferred A-F

Members don't see this ad :)
Dude your AA/TS/PAT are identical to mine. What were your subsections?
If you're interested in specializing I'd apply to the Ivy's too. I'd personally take out Colorado, tuoro, and MWU-IL (not sure about Arizona MWU)

I counted 21. If I were you the 6 I'd drop are Touro, LECOM, MWU-IL, UConn, Colorado, and Boston.

With your stats, I think even 15 schools is too many. Assuming you don't have any red flags on your application, I wouldn't apply to any more than 10-12 schools.