This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TYoukhana

Commercial Broker for Healthcare Professionals
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I am trying to help a few clients of mine in finding healthcare office space to lease or lease to own in the Chicagoland area and want to find a better way to streamline my searches based on what's the most important items you all typically look for in a space. If possible, please respond with your opinions, any and all feedback would be extremely appreciated.

1. What are the 3 major things you look for when looking to lease or purchase a space for your practice (size, location, etc.)?

2. How or where would you find the appropriate equipment you would need to operate your practice to its full capability?

3. What are the major barriers preventing expansion of your current practice, or branching out as an individual provider?

My background spanned over 12 years in retail pharmacy, as well as senior management at a large national retailer. I began helping healthcare professionals with opening their practices in order to ensure that their patients receive the best care they possibly can, in the areas that need to be served, while also providing education to the healthcare professional where needed from a business standpoint.

Thank you for your time and wish you all the best,

Tim Youkhana, Pharm. D., MBA
[email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Bump up for any students/current practitioners who may be able to help answer these questions. Your time is greatly appreciated.

Tim, there are several classified websites that list medical office space for rent/lease or commercial buildings for sale. Clineeds is new listing website that allows doctors, chiropractors and therapist to list and advertise office space for rent. Its a completely free listing service. You might want to check it out to help out your clients.