Having High Triglycerides, should I avoid all junk food, or indulge once or twice a day?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigrane

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey there,

So recently, a few months ago, I took a blood test testing for a couple things, one being arthritis, and the other being just regular levels and stuff I guess. So fast forward real quick to before the blood test; I started smoking weed more and more (Hopefully people here are educated enough to be okay with it), maybe 6 months before the test. The first few months obviously I was eating a bit more as my appetite was raised (This was like right before my test so I kinda feel like the data was skewed, but maybe not) but this is normal since it takes a few months before really having it become something that doesn't impair you whatsoever, or in this case, doesn't change your appetite as drastically.

For those interested or just wanting to know the amount, my regular day would call for around 3 dabs and 1-2 grams of flower. Kind of random now, but if you're interested.

Now I'm a very skinny 17 year old kid with a (apparently) 187 triglyceride level or something 180-ish, so I do enjoy the occasional donut or cookie. My question is can i never eat a donut again or can I have one every few days?

Members don't see this ad.

take fish oil

Members don't see this ad :)
Or ignore it, anything less than 250 is fine - especially in nondiabetics
Are you serious... You're obviously correct, but my family went insane on diet ****... I mean I'm not too worried. I've definitely dropped my overall intake of food. Good and bad thing though, I eat a lot less in the morning and usually don't even eat lunch because I just ether feel sick to my stomach or just not hungry... This isn't because of the "dieting" (not really full blown dieting), it's been going on for a few years, but never really tried to figure out what it was. I may have to start trying to solve that issue soon though because I think that may be effecting my overall stamina, and just productivity and well-being.

Status
Not open for further replies.