Has Pharmcas Receive PCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

btcao

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone PCAT score been received by Pharmcas? I took mine July 18, official scores were released on my Pearson account August 7th. It hasn't shown up yet on Pharmcas for me. I was wondering if anyone else had theirs uploaded yet by Pharmcas?

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, I just checked and my offical scores are on PharmCAS now. I also took the test on July 18th. I hadn't checked in the past couple weeks so not sure exactly when they were posted

Yeah, I just checked and my offical scores are on PharmCAS now. I also took the test on July 18th. I hadn't checked in the past couple weeks so not sure exactly when they were posted
How was it posted on your pharmcas? Did you get a notification?

Members don't see this ad :)
I took mine on July 18th. The scores are posted but only viewable for me inside the downloadable school application pdf. They do not show up under the actual "Check Status" tab. In addition, my writing score is not showing up anywhere. After talking to PharmCAS they said this an issue for alot of people and it should be fixed within 1-2 weeks. Ugh.

Reactions: 1 user
I took mine on July 18th. The scores are posted but only viewable for me inside the downloadable school application pdf. They do not show up under the actual "Check Status" tab. In addition, my writing score is not showing up anywhere. After talking to PharmCAS they said this an issue for alot of people and it should be fixed within 1-2 weeks. Ugh.
HEY!! This happened to me also. They told me to resend the scores. Do you know if yours have been fixed?? I hope me resending the scores doesn't mess it up. This was a fairy new problems when i asked about it. They told me that it was an error in their automatic scanning of the scores and the if i resend them it should fix. I didn't know if it was a problem that they were going to fix... they didnt tell me that.

HEY!! This happened to me also. They told me to resend the scores. Do you know if yours have been fixed?? I hope me resending the scores doesn't mess it up. This was a fairy new problems when i asked about it. They told me that it was an error in their automatic scanning of the scores and the if i resend them it should fix. I didn't know if it was a problem that they were going to fix... they didnt tell me that.
Hey! To date, the problem still hasn't been fixed. But they didn't ask me to resend or anything. I called back today and now the story is that EVERYONE who uses pharmcas is experiencing this issue and no one has their writing scores. I am asking for them to send me formal documentation stating that this is a widespread issue as well as an ETA on when it will be fixed. I'm applying early decision and my application is due next Tuesday so I want to be able to send something official to the school so they are aware of the problem.
It's been frustrating to say the least lol. Let me know if it gets fixed on your end!

Hey! To date, the problem still hasn't been fixed. But they didn't ask me to resend or anything. I called back today and now the story is that EVERYONE who uses pharmcas is experiencing this issue and no one has their writing scores. I am asking for them to send me formal documentation stating that this is a widespread issue as well as an ETA on when it will be fixed. I'm applying early decision and my application is due next Tuesday so I want to be able to send something official to the school so they are aware of the problem.
It's been frustrating to say the least lol. Let me know if it gets fixed on your end!

Oh my, are you waiting for the last day to submit your application on PharmCas for the early decision? I also submitted mine for ED and got an interview (taking PCAT only next week)...it takes PharmCas up to 4 weeks to verify your transcripts and send it to the school. Make sure you are in time for your school's deadline!

It appears that they have not fixed it. I talked to the admissions directors for the school I'm applying to and made them aware of the situation. They said that they are aware of PharmCAS messing up, but that it shouldn't be too much of a problem right now since early admission interviews (for that school) mainly depends on GPA and PCAT composite. The other scores will be considered once it's time to accept people.

Reactions: 1 user
Oh my, are you waiting for the last day to submit your application on PharmCas for the early decision? I also submitted mine for ED and got an interview (taking PCAT only next week)...it takes PharmCas up to 4 weeks to verify your transcripts and send it to the school. Make sure you are in time for your school's deadline!
Oh no no I submitted the application awhile back. :) Yesterday was the actual deadline so I was about 3 weeks early. I called UT and they said their application isn't rolling anyways, so they won't make any decisions for interviews until after the deadline. Thank you though! The verification process was definitely longer than I expected! Good luck with the interview!