Harvard Med Music Video 2017: It's Not a Zebra

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HMS 2020

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
A parody of “CAN’T STOP THE FEELING!” by Justin Timberlake produced and performed by the Harvard Medical School & Harvard School of Dental Medicine Class of 2020.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 7 users
A parody of “CAN’T STOP THE FEELING!” by Justin Timberlake produced and performed by the Harvard Medical School & Harvard School of Dental Medicine Class of 2020.

Actually surprised that Harvard students can dance that well...hahaha

Reactions: 1 user
Can't decide if I want to gun for Harvard more or less now...

Members don't see this ad :)

This is amazing! Damn I want their lives...

*Takes Harvard off school list*

Reactions: 10 users
*Takes Harvard off school list*

Get on YouTube, this is a tradition of many medical schools. I really liked this, especially compared to the countless other ones from many schools online. As someone planning on attending HMS, I do have to admit Pritzker has a pretty outstanding one parodying fiddler on the roof though...

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 users
My two favorite are "The Gunner Song" by HMS and "No Sleep" by Duke Medical School.

Get on YouTube, this is a tradition of many medical schools. I really liked this, especially compared to the countless other ones from many schools online. As someone planning on attending HMS, I do have to admit Pritzker has a pretty outstanding one parodying fiddler on the roof though...

Aside from that little humblebrag, I agree. This was actually really good.

Reactions: 7 users
I'm jealous of anyone with good enough stats to take HMS off their list over a music video cover

Apologies. But did you look up the Pritzker matchmaker one? As I was trying to highlight in spite of bias, it's pretty great.

Not yet. Definitely going to though. And I was just joshing you a bit. If you are going to HMS, that's awesome for you.

Members don't see this ad :)
I would eat a poop hotdog to un-see this video.

Couldn't even get halfway through it. They're literally just saying random words that fit the tune. One of the worst I've seen.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Couldn't even get halfway through it. They're literally just saying random words that fit the tune. One of the worst I've seen.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

What are you referring to? If you're talking about "mononucleosis" and "kissed at the dance" and other similar lines, those are examples of Zebras and their associated routes of transmission, so it's not random...

What are you referring to? If you're talking about "mononucleosis" and "kissed at the dance" and other similar lines, those are examples of Zebras and their associated routes of transmission, so it's not random...
I wouldn't consider mono being a Zebra since its relatively common, thus his point stands.

Some of you guys sound chapped that HMS students can sing and dance and also go to the top medical school. Who cares whether it's super clever, I thought it was still a pretty damn good production that clearly took a ton of work.

Reactions: 3 users
I can't believe people from Harvard know how to have fun ( JK).
And @cactusman you're just a freshman there's still lots of time!!!
And congrats on Harvard Med, to both the OP and @JJRousseau !

Some of you guys sound chapped that HMS students can sing and dance and also go to the top medical school. Who cares whether it's super clever, I thought it was still a pretty damn good production that clearly took a ton of work.
Your signature gave me a good laugh. +1