Hampton University School of Pharmacy Class of 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I talked to the school today and they told me that all FAFSA paperwork should have been received. Full award information will be available July 15 and then we will need to " follow the award acceptance and loan requirement instructions as posted on the financial aid website should you wish to take advantage of your federal loan offers."

Does anyone have any information on Scholarships and Grants for Pharmacy School outside of what Hampton offers?

Also, the School of Pharmacy mentioned that we should be getting a packet with more information in "a couple weeks".
I just went to the school today and they said that another packet of information will be sent out on Friday and we should get it by next week.

As far as grants are concerned, the only one I know about is the VTAG. The only requirement that it has is being a "domiciled resident of Virginia for at least 1 year or dependent of certain military personnel" and enrolled as a full time student at an eligible institution which Hampton University is. The payment is $1650 for grad/pharmacy students. The deadline however is July 31st to get the first priority for the grant.

Also the deadline to not be assessed the "Non Compliance Fee" of $300 is August 1st. To avoid this just make sure you accept your financial aid award or submitted how you're going to pay your tuition on HUNet. Hope this information helps.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi yall! Congrats on your acceptance to HU! I am a recent graduate from the pharmacy program! I have a queen size bedroom set that I would like to sell to anyone that is interested. The set comes with headboard, chest of drawers and box spring for a great price! If you are interested please inbox me.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just went to the school today and they said that another packet of information will be sent out on Friday and we should get it by next week.

As far as grants are concerned, the only one I know about is the VTAG. The only requirement that it has is being a "domiciled resident of Virginia for at least 1 year or dependent of certain military personnel" and enrolled as a full time student at an eligible institution which Hampton University is. The payment is $1650 for grad/pharmacy students. The deadline however is July 31st to get the first priority for the grant.

Also the deadline to not be assessed the "Non Compliance Fee" of $300 is August 1st. To avoid this just make sure you accept your financial aid award or submitted how you're going to pay your tuition on HUNet. Hope this information helps.
Has anyone received any information about orientation or on the books for the semester?

Reactions: 1 user
When I spoke with them, they indicated that we would be getting another packet of information in the next couple of weeks outlining what we needed to do to register, get ready for classes, financial clearance, etc. They are not that good at getting out information as far as what we need to be doing.
Has anyone received any information about orientation. I called last month and they said they were sending a post card with information about it but I haven't seen it.

Has anyone received any information about orientation. I called last month and they said they were sending a post card with information about it but I haven't seen it.
Classes begin the 28th of August, and P1 orientation is usually the week prior, if that helps.

Has anyone received any information about orientation or on the books for the semester?
And books are usually given in the syllabus on the 1st day of classes. Some professors may upload their syllabus early onto blackboard, just depends.

I just received a packet today. It only contained information about 1 class, pharmaceutical calculations which includes book information and a Pre-assessment. Not sure why we didn't receive information from the other classes. Other information contained in the packet was how to order your Name Badge, scrubs, and white jacket.

I just received a packet today. It only contained information about 1 class, pharmaceutical calculations which includes book information and a Pre-assessment. Not sure why we didn't receive information from the other classes. Other information contained in the packet was how to order your Name Badge, scrubs, and white jacket.
Do we order our scrubs and jacket during orientation? It doesn't state if we have to mail it anywhere.

When is the pharmaceutical calculations class? That's the only one that's not already listed with a schedule... Thanks for the info. Still waiting on a package...

Has anyone been able to complete the online quizzes.

What quizzes are you talking about? Have you guys already registered for classes?
Its the AEP quizzes that are online that info came with the packet and no I believe we register during orientation

Its the AEP quizzes that are online that info came with the packet and no I believe we register during orientation
Have you contacted anyone? I am trying the whole day today and still waiting for response

Have you contacted anyone? I am trying the whole day today and still waiting for response
Yeah I called before and after work and still getting the run around. There was a lot of info to give a few weeks before orientation

Just recieved a call from Ms Campbell and they had my name spelled wrong so that's why it didn't work for me

Oh I didn’t receive that. Is that for the academic enrichment program? I never got anything about that either.