Hampton University COP class of 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hello! So I will be attending Hampton University School of Pharmacy this fall and I was just curious on if anyone has heard any other information from the school. I haven't heard anything since receiving my letter of acceptance. I am guessing we may not hear much of anything else until we get closer to orientation maybe?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Everyone, Congratulations on getting accepted into HUSOP. I'm a student in the class of 2016. If you have any questions about the school and for those who are from out of state who have some questions on housing etc etc, feel free to contact me. Also have to some books that might be beneficial for your first year as well as furniture and stuff like that. If you're interested in any of those, let me know. My email is [email protected] Once again Congratulations and Good Luck!!

Hi all!

Congrats on your acceptances into HU School of Pharmacy. I am going into my second year of pharmacy school and am looking for a roommate in a townhouse about 6 minutes from campus. If you are interested feel free to message me for further details. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other misc. questions also!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all!

Congrats on your acceptances into HU School of Pharmacy. I am going into my second year of pharmacy school and am looking for a roommate in a townhouse about 6 minutes from campus. If you are interested feel free to message me for further details. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other misc. questions also!

Hi, I am actually looking for a place. Which area/townhomes do you live?

Hello all! Has anyone received correspondence from the school regarding orientation? I checked the university website and found info on the white coat ceremony, but no specifics on orientation. Just curious!

Hey you guys! Has anyone received any information regarding orientation, financial aid, class registration or anything?