Hampton University COP class of 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmaqueen

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! doesn't look like anyone has posted anything yet for this cycle. Just wanted to start something off, I just submitted my transfer application in on Jan 6th. I'm applying to two more schools here in Florida as well so I have a lot more work to go. Feel free to chime in and good luck!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys! doesn't look like anyone has posted anything yet for this cycle. Just wanted to start something off, I just submitted my transfer application in on Jan 6th. I'm applying to two more schools here in Florida as well so I have a lot more work to go. Feel free to chime in and good luck!!!
Hey! I submitted mine on christmas eve. Just got a post card saying application complete.

Hi everyone! I submitted my application a few days ago, I'm hoping to hear back soon! I'm also applying to 3 other schools here in Georgia so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some good news! Best of luck to everyone applying this cycle !

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey! I submitted mine on christmas eve. Just got a post card saying application complete.

Oh yay! Did you apply anywhere else, or are you taking that "leap of faith"?? I called them to confirm but she sorta told me that students won't allow them the time to sift through the apps so let the postcard confirm and stop calling...ha!

Oh yay! Did you apply anywhere else, or are you taking that "leap of faith"?? I called them to confirm but she sorta told me that students won't allow them the time to sift through the apps so let the postcard confirm and stop calling...ha!
I did apply a few other places. It's all a leap of faith lol. I did get an interview invite this week for February.

I did apply a few other places. It's all a leap of faith lol. I did get an interview invite this week for February.
Congrats! I still hadn't gotten the confirmation card if they received it or not. Guess I'll be calling again, now that I know invites are going out

I still haven't gotten a post card in the mail or any notification from them either I'm so anxious to hear something lol

Congrats! I still hadn't gotten the confirmation card if they received it or not. Guess I'll be calling again, now that I know invites are going out
Hi!! I have my interview on the 17th. I'm a little nervous. Have you heard back yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
Mine is the 15th. Good luck everyone!

Hey!!! How did the interview go?? Was it hard or laid back??
I think it went well. They were very nice and made me feel comfortable. It wasn't hard core at all. They asked bout 12 questions so not too bad. Glad it's over. Lol

Hey! I know I asked a week ago but are there any other transfers interviewing on the 24th?

Im very new to this website. Just had an interview earlier this week and of course forgot to ask when they will be sending out letters. Does anyone know please?

Im very new to this website. Just had an interview earlier this week and of course forgot to ask when they will be sending out letters. Does anyone know please?
I interviewed this week too! They just kept saying "you'll hear back soon"

Has anybody heard back?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I had my interview last month. But I've been hearing that they do interviews until the end of March. So my guess is people wil hear back from interview at the end of March or in April

Patiently waiting to hear back from them lol ! Yes I think we should hear back in April, close to May

I think letters usually go out by the second week in April.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey yall just got accepted! Letters are going out. Good luck!!

Reactions: 2 users
I just received my letter today as well! Best of luck to those still waiting. I live in Newport News, so my mail would have arrived quickly.

I just received my letter today as well! Best of luck to those still waiting. I live in Newport News, so my mail would have arrived quickly.
I received my letter today as well. Now I have to find housing! Can't wait to meet everyone who's going!

Reactions: 4 users
I received my Letter today also !!!! so excited !!!! Can't wait to met you guys <3 !!!

Reactions: 3 users
Congrats ladies on getting letters! I hope to get one soon! I'm in NC... Hoping that's why I haven't gotten one yet lol

CONGRATS EVERYONE! waiting to hear back in GA..

I got my letter! So excited to meet you all! If any of you are from Virginia or know the area let me know about some affordable apartments there!

I got my letter! So excited to meet you all! If any of you are from Virginia or know the area let me know about some affordable apartments there!
Yes! I'm from New Jersey, so if anyone knows of apartments close to campus, please let me know as well =)

Last edited:
So I called an asked what would you recommend (on campus/off campus) they said on campus is a typically dorm . Public showers, loud, combination of students not all from pharmacy school ). :( who is looking to live off campus ? I would like too . Anyone looking for a roommate ?

I received my letter also!!!!! Looking for housing now,

So I called an asked what would you recommend (on campus/off campus) they said on campus is a typically dorm . Public showers, loud, combination of students not all from pharmacy school ). :( who is looking to live off campus ? I would like too . Anyone looking for a roommate ?
I am! I would like to live off campus. Direct message me!

Anyone else looking for a roommate?? Message me!

Anyone interested in renting a house out, where up to four people can live there and the price range stay in the 200's each per month. My best friend does this currently with her classmates. She says it works out well.

Anybody know if they will be sending more information soon? Like orientation, things we need, ect.

Anyone interested in renting a house out, where up to four people can live there and the price range stay in the 200's each per month. My best friend does this currently with her classmates. She says it works out well.
I am.

hey what day does everyone plan on going to VA to apartment hunt?