Hampton University Class of 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmaqueen

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, doesn't look like anyone has posted anything yet for this cycle. Just wanted to start something off, I just submitted my transfer application on Jan 6th. I'm applying to two more schools here in Florida as well so I have a lot more work to go. Feel free to chime in and good luck!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, doesn't look like anyone has posted anything yet for this cycle. Just wanted to start something off, I just submitted my transfer application on Jan 6th. I'm applying to two more schools here in Florida as well so I have a lot more work to go. Feel free to chime in and good luck!!!
I mailed mine out on the 15th. I only applied to Hampton because it's the only school where I'll have childcare that I trust for my daughter. I'm a nervous wreck though. I'm so scared.

Hey! I mailed my application out on January 11 and received a call today to schedule an interview within the next two weeks. I'm a little nervous! Anyone know what type of questions they will ask?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey! I mailed my application out on January 11 and received a call today to schedule an interview within the next two weeks. I'm a little nervous! Anyone know what type of questions they will ask?
Wow, that was fast! Congrats! I read on this site or somewhere about questions that were asked in the past...ethical, strengths/weaknesses, why hampton, why pharmacy? Things of that nature...good luck! and let us know how it goes. Get someone to practice on you, that helps.

I mailed mine out on the 15th. I only applied to Hampton because it's the only school where I'll have childcare that I trust for my daughter. I'm a nervous wreck though. I'm so scared.
Babies come first. Good luck!

Wow, that was fast! Congrats! I read on this site or somewhere about questions that were asked in the past...ethical, strengths/weaknesses, why hampton, why pharmacy? Things of that nature...good luck! and let us know how it goes. Get someone to practice on you, that helps.
Thank you, and I said the same thing! I was like wow, that was quick. And thanks, good luck to you too!

Hey!! Did you have your interview yet? How did it go? And have you heard back from the school yet?

I have my interview next week I'm a little nervous. I wish everyone good luck ;)
Hey! My interview is this week coming up. Don't be nervous, you will do fine if you've gotten this far. Good luck!

Hello everyone I'm so excited about this process ! Interview is tomorrow. Good luck everyone ! :)

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Oh I may have saw you then! Mine was at 2!
Okay, yes I saw you lol ! I was the last interview of the day and I think you were sitting at the desk when I walked in. I hope everything went well :)

Reactions: 1 user
I'm very new to this website. Had an interview earlier this week and of course forgot to ask when they will be sending out letters. Does anyone know please? Or have heard anything

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I'm very new to this website. Had an interview earlier this week and of course forgot to ask when they will be sending out letters. Does anyone know please? Or have heard anything

Hello everyone! I received my acceptance letter today. I live in Newport News, so I am a local and would have received my letter quickly once mailed.

Hello everyone! I received my acceptance letter today. I live in Newport News, so I am a local and would have received my letter quickly once mailed.
Me too! I'm from North Carolina though! Congrats!

Reactions: 1 users
Received my letter today! Good luck guys!

Last edited:
Hey guys, congratulations on securing admission into Pharmacy school. I'm new to this forum, confirmed my acceptance early April and currently looking for a roommate. Inbox me if interested

Hi all! Congrats on your acceptances. I'm going into my P2 year in the school of pharmacy. Any females looking for a roommate for the fall feel free to contact me. I just moved into a townhouse about 6 minutes from campus!

Hi everyone!

Congrats on your acceptance to pharmacy school. I'm here looking or a potential roommate. If anyone is interested please inbox me.

Hey guys, big congrats on your acceptance to HUSOP. Again welcome to home by the sea. I'm currently a 3rd year student at HUSOP, if you are looking for a roommate just email @ [email protected]. My roommate just graduated this year. Thank you, Philip

Hello all! Has anyone received correspondence from the school regarding orientation? I checked the university website and found info regarding our white coat ceremony, but nothing specific about pharmacy orientation.

Hello all! Has anyone received correspondence from the school regarding orientation? I checked the university website and found info regarding our white coat ceremony, but nothing specific about pharmacy orientation.
You should be receiving a packet soon regarding all that information, see you soon!

Hey, if anyone knows someone who will be interested in having a roommate pls let me know. I'm looking for a roommate from June. Interested individual should let me know

Hey guys, I'm looking for a roommate from June so if anyone who is coming in as a p1 is interested or knows someone pls contact me via email.Thanks

Last edited:
I am a recent graduate from the pharmacy program! I have a queen size bedroom set that I would like to sell to anyone that is interested. The set comes with headboard, chest of drawers and box spring for a great price! If you are interested please inbox me.