Hampton DPT class of 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did anyone that was accepted on April recieve the forwarded detail after acceptance yet?
After I confirmed I was attending Hampton, Professor Owens said the documents were being sent out that day (which was yesterday). So I'm thinking we should get them some time this week in the mail.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Tell me your names, I'd like to create a facebook page for us if you have fb!! LMK. My name is Asia, been accepted since January.
Did anyone that was accepted on April recieve the forwarded detail after acceptance yet?
Hey! I did receive a mailed letter with instructions after I emailed back confirming my acceptance!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey! I did receive a mailed letter with instructions after I emailed back confirming my acceptance!
Well i was accepted last friday. I juat haven't received instructions

Reactions: 1 user
Hey! I got accepted too! Can you add me on the Facebook page? Destiny Burns

Reactions: 2 users
Hey! I got accepted too! Can you add me on the Facebook page? Destiny Burns
Just search Hampton University Dpt Class of 2020 on Facebook. Or request me as a friend and I'll add you. My name is Clennysha.

Did anyone else not get an email on 4/14? I did not get a rejection or acceptance this round but I also didn't get the email they said they would send.

Did anyone else not get an email on 4/14? I did not get a rejection or acceptance this round but I also didn't get the email they said they would send.

I didn't either!

Received another email this morning saying the same thing as the previous ones.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello!

Would you mind sharing your overall gpa, pre-req, GRE, and observation hours?
cGPA: 3.51
Pre-req GPA: 3.15
GRE: 150V 147Q 3.5AW
Observation Hours: 100+ between inpatient and outpatient

Is anyone else STILL waiting to hear from Hampton?? I got an email from them on May 15th saying they would email me again by June 16th.... I still have not heard anything.

Is anyone else STILL waiting to hear from Hampton?? I got an email from them on May 15th saying they would email me again by June 16th.... I still have not heard anything.
Same for me. Although I've been accepted at a few other schools so I have a program to attend. Good luck! I hope you hear soon.

I take it they skipped the June 16th email?

But seriously, has anyone heard anything recently? I'm kind of put off by the level of unprofessionalism being exhibited. Whether I'd be accepted or not, I'd like a response since I paid the application fees for one. I hope for whoever is attending that they're more organized as a program compared to their admissions.

Congrats on your acceptance to the DPT school! I am a recent graduate from Hampton University school of Pharmacy. I have a queen size bedroom set and some other furniture to sell out on a discount price! If you are interested please email me at [email protected]

Hey guys I was just wondering if you think I would be a good candidate for the DPT program. I have been back and forth on whether or not I want to take a gap year but I decided to just try to apply anyway. As of right now my cumulative GPA is a 3.49. My prerequisite GPA is a 3.75. My major GPA is a 3.61 with 2 classes and a seminar in progress. I have 150+ volunteer hours at physical therapy clinics. I have 50+ hours of volunteer work at the Center for Independent Living in Florida as a program director. I was on the executive committee for my fraternity for 3 years, I was one of the founders and treasurer of the powerlifting club, I was the treasurer of SGA, and I am currently the Director of Wellness and Sustainability in SGA. I just got a position as a Medical Scribe at the 7 Sentara hospitals. I haven't taken the GRE yet though.

Please let me know what you all think!