Graduate student research- take my survey for a chance to win an Amazon card!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sara S

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
My name is Sara Storm and I am a graduate student at Alliant International University at the California School for Professional Psychology in San Francisco, California. I am currently working on my thesis, and am writing in order to request some assistance in order to recruit participants to take my survey.

I am looking for people who are age 18 and above and have lost a parent or parental figure before the age of 18. The goal of my study is to inform bereavement support organizations in order to better help children who have lost a parent. I have posted the link to take the survey here. Those who participate will have the chance to enter a lottery to win one of five $20.00 gift cards to Amazon.com.

This topic is especially of interest to me, as I lost my mother to lung cancer at the age of 12. I am dedicated to the field of grief and loss, and am hoping that my work can contribute to providing assistance to those that have also struggled with this issue.

Thank you in advance for the help, and take care.

http://tinyurl.com/griefcultures

Members don't see this ad.