MCAT Gold Standard MCAT practice tests online – raffle & product info

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the next two weeks (once a week) until Dec. 31, 2014 Gold Standard MCAT Prep will give away 2 full length MCAT practice tests with a one-month access. Raffle winners will be drawn from among the members who post product questions or who contribute to the discussion in this thread.

Gold Standard MCAT Practice Tests

1220cc9b079e8c359d9db4c61e0e998d.jpg

Features:

* Our 10 online full-length MCAT practice tests package has 1,500 questions that follow the AAMC format
* All practice questions include explanations and instant scores; the explanations also have a link to our MCAT Prep forum where you can discuss your questions and concerns with other students
* The History Section provides a diagnosis and prescription on how you can do better
* Also includes FREE access of 3 hours viewing time to our MCAT science lecture videos to help you understand practice test question explanations

Simulates the current MCAT exam (i.e. 2014 to Jan. 2015). For information about MCAT prep for the new MCAT, click here: MCAT 2016.

System Requirements:
A regular PC computer (minimum of Pentium 200 MHz) or Apple computer (minimum of Mac OS X - Panther).

A review of Gold Standard MCAT Prep's practice tests:
"I took the MCAT a little over a year ago, studying with some other test-prep company, following their schedule to a tee, and ended up scoring a 26. This time around, I decided to do more of a self-study method and accidentally ran across the Gold Standard MCAT prep when searching for the best practice tests. I took the free trail test and was sold! I instantly bought the 10 practice tests and took every one of them. Through the course of the tests, my average went from a 29 to 32-33 consistently.

I loved that Mcat-prep has a forum where you can ask questions about the tricky test questions, but more than likely, someone else has already asked your same question, so you can get a detailed answer instantly! I don't think that you can find this feature with any other test-prep company. I also LOVED the videos, as they helped drive home some of the more difficult topics for me. Overall, Gold Standard was the biggest help in transforming my 26 into a 33, after just two months of studying. Thank you, thank you Gold Standard!"

- Ryan Gates (Texas State University, student)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like that you can watch videos to help you review test questions. Will the videos be available to questions you get right as well as the ones you get wrong?

I would love to have this to aid in my study for the MCAT! Videos explaining answers is exactly what I need. Does this cover material for the new 2015 MCAT ? If not I'm sure it would still be helpful to those who are taking it, since some of the subjects tested are the same.

I was also wondering it would be updated with the new 2015 mcat? I purchased the MCAT university package and have access to the 2014 materials, but wanted to get access for the new materials. The videos are very helpful!

Members don't see this ad :)
I was also wondering it would be updated with the new 2015 mcat? I purchased the MCAT university package and have access to the 2014 materials, but wanted to get access for the new materials. The videos are very helpful!

Hello. Our current focus is MCAT 2014 until the current version of the exam retires at the end of January. We will be releasing our new MCAT book and online program for MCAT 2015 on Feb 2nd.

I like that you can watch videos to help you review test questions. Will the videos be available to questions you get right as well as the ones you get wrong?

Hello. All practice questions are followed by step by step explanations. All written explanations to science questions are followed by a difficulty icon (to get an idea as to how others performed on the same question), a forum link to discuss that particular question, and a video or videos for background information on that topic (so this is for all science questions).

I would love to have this to aid in my study for the MCAT! Videos explaining answers is exactly what I need. Does this cover material for the new 2015 MCAT ? If not I'm sure it would still be helpful to those who are taking it, since some of the subjects tested are the same.

Our current focus is MCAT 2014 until the current version of the exam retires at the end of January. We will be releasing our new MCAT book and online program for MCAT 2015 on Feb 2nd.

I'd love to join this contest! I go by PreMedPrince on Twitter and would like to share with you my story thus far. My Wordpress has posts about how I started into pre-med, what I've done to accomplish my goals, and most recently, a day by day chronicle of my 21 day review up to the point of my MCAT (January 10th 2015). It would mean a lot to have some extra measurable support from the Gold Standard company. Thanks in advance for reading this post and checking out my Wordpress! Happy holidays: http://premedprince.wordpress.com/2014/06/13/path-to-pre-med/

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.