OAT Giveaway: OAT 4-book review with over 2000 practice questions (worth $150)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OrVX-NjTqB0d860CZGQWIqR17OI6DcBT1NEKMPGpVuPkBeACWOu85rSCHLo7nNbq1a1cw3AUhJR2-I60lZoxiZgC25TI1yBYEL_qEUbHGQN8O1WeE1Wf6eXr0LDwOVVX5DoBcO7T

Gold Standard OAT 4-book set is a comprehensive review with:
  • 1364 pages of prep!
  • Complete 4-book set - OAT Physics, DAT/OAT Biology, DAT/OAT General and Organic Chemistry, DAT/OAT QR&RC.
  • Advice as to how to improve your grades, how to prepare for the optometry school interview including strategies and sample interview questions, and general OAT strategies.
  • 2 full-length practice tests.
  • Over 2000 practice questions including online + books.
Luckily, ADA constructs the questions used for the DAT and for the OAT: 3 of the 4 exam sections cover the identical material for both tests. The Gold Standard DAT 4-book set is identical to OAT prep except DAT PAT, which is replaced by OAT Physics in this set.

Learn more here: Gold Standard OAT 4-book set

All you need to do to get a chance to own these OAT preparation books is answer the following question: How many full-length tests are you planning to take before the exam and why? 1 winner will be selected.

Good luck!
Gold Standard OAT

Members don't see this ad.

I am planning to take 5 full length tests before the OAT exam. I will do this in order to be fully prepared and increase my likelihood of obtaining a high score

Reactions: 1 user
I am planning to take 5 full length tests before the OAT exam. I will do this in order to be fully prepared and increase my likelihood of obtaining a high score

Congratulations, you are the winner! Please, pm us your shipping address so we can ship our OAT 4-book review to you asap ;)

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.