Georgetown Med Peds

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KillJoy

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I currently have an interview here... because I have family in DC and love it there.... but I am not finding any good reviews / inside scoops about their med peds. I know it's not top tier. I'm basically looking for a reason not to cancel right now. anyone got one?

Members don't see this ad.

not sure if you noticed but someone posted an anonymous review in the reviews thread:

Georgetown: This program seems to have an emphasis on offering adequate clinic experience and primary care training with several required clinic blocks built into the curriculum. There are multiple hospital systems (some with different EMR) which the residents rotate through around the DC area, which basically necessitates a car. In terms of the programs it seemed like IM > Peds. There are no pediatric fellows except in the NICU, which they pitched as a plus explaining that residents got more procedures and spoke directly with subspecialty attendings. PD seemed really supportive/nice and willing to help residents reach their goals. The facilities were not as nice as other hospitals.