GA MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thedeerinheadlights

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Taking the Georgia MPJE in 2 weeks. Currently licensed and working in NJ. I am doing alright on the pharmacyexam questions, have studied the Reiss & Hall federal pharmacy law book, and read Title 16 (Ch 13), Title 26 (Ch 4) and Title 43 (Ch 1) but cannot remember everything. Any other good resources out there for a transferring RPh?

I also made a quick study guide from what I had read. If anyone is interested in looking it over and providing feedback, that would be greatly appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Would anyone send me the university Ga pharmacy law slides and the questions. That would help studying the law. I would really appreciate that.. thank you!

Reactions: 1 users
Taking the Georgia MPJE in 2 weeks. Currently licensed and working in NJ. I am doing alright on the pharmacyexam questions, have studied the Reiss & Hall federal pharmacy law book, and read Title 16 (Ch 13), Title 26 (Ch 4) and Title 43 (Ch 1) but cannot remember everything. Any other good resources out there for a transferring RPh?

I also made a quick study guide from what I had read. If anyone is interested in looking it over and providing feedback, that would be greatly appreciated!
Hey if you dnt mind can you share the information with me

Things you need to make sure you know:

Pharmacist to Tech/Intern ratio
Requirements to be on the Board and GDNA
DEA 222 - Including power of attorney and how that works
C-II scripts- How many days supply you can fill with 1 script vs multiple with fill on X date
Compounding- Sterile and Non-sterile BUD, garbing process
Counseling- What you can say and to who (pt vs someone else picking up/dropping off script)
Who can prescribe and what they can prescribe

Reactions: 1 user