Future WW Games

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I love Chicago, and I've seen the Phantom of the Opera movie, but . . . I think those are the only musicals I've seen? And it was so hard to get through Phantom. Just so. much. singing.
Phantom the movie sucks dirty balls. I started by listening to the cds, then my sister and I started reading along, and that included the spoken lines. Then I got to see it in NYC. It will always be a favorite of mine. My son listened to it before bed when he was little.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Phantom the movie sucks dirty balls. I started by listening to the cds, then my sister and I started reading along, and that included the spoken lines. Then I got to see it in NYC. It will always be a favorite of mine. My son listened to it before bed when he was little.
^yes. We had it on tape and I expressly remember cleaning the apartment and belting out the songs with my mother at like 5 years old, lol. Was the first musical I saw and I'll forever be fond.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I love Chicago, and I've seen the Phantom of the Opera movie, but . . . I think those are the only musicals I've seen? And it was so hard to get through Phantom. Just so. much. singing.
IT'S A MUSICAL FFS

Reactions: 8 users
Please include How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying in the musical game!

By far my favourite musical that I have been involved in. :) Cast, pit, and crew were all awesome that year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Honestly, one of the most entertaining musicals I've ever seen was a local production of Evil Dead the Musical. A ridiculously cheap production compared to the multimillion dollar broadway / off-broadway productions with the big-name stars.

The music is good ... and it's fairly true to the movie(s) ... and I laughed so hard that I promptly came back two days later to see it again.

If you 'get' the humor of Evil Dead / Evil Dead 2 / Army of Darkness ....... you owe it to yourself to track down a production of Evil Dead the Musical.

Reactions: 2 users
Wicked is by far my favorite musical.

I cannot for the life of me make it through les mis without falling asleep. I've tried 5 or 6 times now.

OMG. Evil Dead The Musical (The Album) is on Amazon Prime for streaming.

My day has been made.

Ahhhahahahahaha:

Evil Cheryl: I'll get you Ash. I'm like a literal Hulk Hogan. I'll get you brother.

Ash: Shut up.

Evil Cheryl: We're like that Columbia House ten CD's for a penny club. Sooner or later you'll join us.

Ash: Shut up.

Evil Cheryl: I'm like Dom Deluise at an all you can eat fish house.

Ash: (moans)

Evil Cheryl: I'll swallow your sole.

Ash: God, shut up.

Evil Cheryl: It'll be like you were killed by some guy whose first name happens to be Dawn and you'll be dead by Dawn.

Ash: That is it!

Last edited:
Please include How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying in the musical game!

By far my favourite musical that I have been involved in. :) Cast, pit, and crew were all awesome that year.
Honestly my favorite to be in was Curtains! Plus nobody knew about Curtains so the murder mystery was a surprise!

Honestly, one of the most entertaining musicals I've ever seen was a local production of Evil Dead the Musical. A ridiculously cheap production compared to the multimillion dollar broadway / off-broadway productions with the big-name stars.

The music is good ... and it's fairly true to the movie(s) ... and I laughed so hard that I promptly came back two days later to see it again.

If you 'get' the humor of Evil Dead / Evil Dead 2 / Army of Darkness ....... you owe it to yourself to track down a production of Evil Dead the Musical.
Oooh I'm gonna have to look that up.

I need a responsible adult to help with running balancing tests on the Lion King WW game I'm developing. Mainly, how to run them. I believe this will be ready to run next week if I can get these done at some point this week. So anyone who can't play in that time frame is more than welcome to hit me up for developing advice too.

If we are making requests then I also request The Producers because it is my favourite musical of all time

Though, Little Shop of Horrors has a soft spot in my heart as well. My school did a version of it and I was part of the jazz band that scored it (we actually scored the thing since the music was written for a 5 piece band with no horn section haha)

Members don't see this ad :)
If we are making requests then I also request The Producers because it is my favourite musical of all time

Though, Little Shop of Horrors has a soft spot in my heart as well. My school did a version of it and I was part of the jazz band that scored it (we actually scored the thing since the music was written for a 5 piece band with no horn section haha)
OMG! Little Shop is AMAZING!!! :love:

I need a responsible adult to help with running balancing tests on the Lion King WW game I'm developing. Mainly, how to run them. I believe this will be ready to run next week if I can get these done at some point this week. So anyone who can't play in that time frame is more than welcome to hit me up for developing advice too.

Tag me when it runs. I'm ready to play again!

why Lion King next week???? I was gonna go on through a WW withdrawal process to force me to right my research paper (unless anyone wants to write my long paper for me on pyruvate kinase deficiency, specially in dogs but also touching on other species ;) ) I love clinical biochemistry but no... I do not like this. I'm gonna have to miss it, and disappoint my puppers, Simba. </3

why Lion King next week???? I was gonna go on through a WW withdrawal process to force me to right my research paper (unless anyone wants to write my long paper for me on pyruvate kinase deficiency, specially in dogs but also touching on other species ;) ) I love clinical biochemistry but no... I do not like this. I'm gonna have to miss it, and disappoint my puppers, Simba. </3
Beagles! And labs, westies, samoyeds and basenjis. Progressive, hemolytic anemia. Probably, I'm one of the few with a decent interest in that around here. But even I don't want to write a long paper over it.

Well it might be delayed further because I CAN't FIND A RESPONSIBLE ADULT TO HELP ME!!!!!!!

@PrincessButterCup I can't figure out how to run the RNG test we did last time because I missed it! How do I do this?!

Beagles! And labs, westies, samoyeds and basenjis. Progressive, hemolytic anemia. Probably, I'm one of the few with a decent interest in that around here. But even I don't want to write a long paper over it.
It's definitely interesting, I'll give you that! I just have no interest in writing it.

And yeah basenjis are coming up a LOT! Lotta research going on there.

On this train late, but as far as musicals - I liked the Wicked musical, but I've never been able to make it through the book. Would be excited by Little Shop of Horrors (never seen the musical, but I found the original black and white movie and watched it once).

Sadly, the only musicals I've seen live are Wicked and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Would recommend the second for inclusion. I'd also like to add Addams family or Spamalot because I :love: their soundtracks.

Also, is Rocky Horror Picture Show off the list since we had a WW of that recently?

On this train late, but as far as musicals - I liked the Wicked musical, but I've never been able to make it through the book. Would be excited by Little Shop of Horrors (never seen the musical, but I found the original black and white movie and watched it once).

Sadly, the only musicals I've seen live are Wicked and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Would recommend the second for inclusion. I'd also like to add Addams family or Spamalot because I :love: their soundtracks.

Also, is Rocky Horror Picture Show off the list since we had a WW of that recently?
Second the Chitty Chitty Bang Bang suggestion
I'm also a big fan of Sweeney Todd, though I know that's not everyone's cup of tea

Anybody interested in a speed game by a noob mob? Anybody interested?
I have to pass. I have lots and lots of charting to catch up on and my biochem lab professor just sprung a term paper on us so I have two term papers to write this weekend/ next week. One about PKD, the other detailing sugar uptake in Arabidopsis thaliana (a plant). No fun to be had here!:nono:

I have to pass. I have lots and lots of charting to catch up on and my biochem lab professor just sprung a term paper on us so I have two term papers to write this weekend/ next week. One about PKD, the other detailing sugar uptake in Arabidopsis thaliana (a plant). No fun to be had here!:nono:
Sorry, hope to see you Sunday though. For Lion King ;) I'm hoping it will be ready by then.

Sorry, hope to see you Sunday though. For Lion King ;) I'm hoping it will be ready by then.
nooooo I can't do lion king either.

*murmurs something about being a responsible egg and studying instead of playing killing games with internet strangers*

nooooo I can't do lion king either.

*murmurs something about being a responsible egg and studying instead of playing killing games with internet strangers*
That's unacceptable. Go work right now so you can be ready for it!

Edit: Also, it probably won't be ready but I'm bored so I'm trying.

That's unacceptable. Go work right now so you can be ready for it!

Edit: Also, it probably won't be ready but I'm bored so I'm trying.
I told you that I couldn't play two days ago (but you were distracted by shirtless men so I mean... it makes sense why you would forget)

Mmmmm. You might be able to tempt me, don't have to study til tomorrow. I have to go pick up my pizza at some point tonight though and that will take almost a whole cycle hahaha