DAT Full-length Gold Standard DAT Practice Test To Be Given Away For Free! 2 Winners!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are excited to participate again in SDN's annual Test Prep Week!

A full-length Gold Standard DAT practice test to be given away for free to two winners!

DATOnlinePracticeTests-m.png

One free Gold Standard DAT practice test (GS-1) with two months access will be given away to two winners in our raffle within May 18-22, 2015.

Joining is simple. Join the raffle by posting questions about the product in this thread.

About the product:

· The Gold Standard DAT practice test simulates the real DAT.

· Covers all four DAT sections -- NS, QR, RC and PAT

· Comes with 3 hours of science review videosto help you understand the practice test question explanations.

· Besides the full-length GS-1 practice test that you could win, your account also comes with one free abbreviated DAT practice test 'GS-Free' with different practice questions.

Learn more here: Gold Standard DAT practice test

Good luck to all!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Love to have more practice with Gold Standard.... I see the Gold Standard incorporates PBL approach, definitely interested in that! Thanks for providing the opportunity to use your product for free :)

Reactions: 1 user
You can never have enough practice. Gold Standard seems like a great product. Thanks for the opportunity to win this!

I have a question about the online DAT exams: how precise is to the actual exam? I am aware that the DAT is now all electronic and that we are just allowed to have not even paper, but like white board items. Maybe I'm ill informed, but I was wondering how this product compares to the real test.
Also, study wise how should a pre-dental student utilize this material to their advantage? Should we use it to gauge our strengths on the DAT or should we use it the week before we actually take the DAT to see how we've improved?
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
I have a question about the online DAT exams: how precise is to the actual exam? I am aware that the DAT is now all electronic and that we are just allowed to have not even paper, but like white board items. Maybe I'm ill informed, but I was wondering how this product compares to the real test.
Also, study wise how should a pre-dental student utilize this material to their advantage? Should we use it to gauge our strengths on the DAT or should we use it the week before we actually take the DAT to see how we've improved?
Thanks!

Our DAT practice tests closely follow the ADA format, therefore, it is like taking a real DAT test. We want students to be prepared for what is expected of them, therefore, we follow the real test format.

You can take 1 practice test to see where your weaknesses are and to help you focus on areas needing your attention. Once you are done with your review, you should practice practice practice. Taking the test one week before the real test is risky because you might not score as well as you would have hoped and it could cause you to panic. Ideally, the week before the test, you should only be revising and not learning new material. Good luck!

Thank you all for participating in SDN's Test Prep week and your interest in Gold Standard DAT. The two lucky winners of our DAT practice test are StudentDoc1234 and Aspiringdentist93 :highfive: Please, pm us your email address so we can set up the online account for you.

We with you all the best of luck in your studies!

Gold Standard DAT Team

Status
Not open for further replies.