USMLE/COMLEX FREE TRIAL of USMLE Consult: Take a test run today!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ELS Marketer

Vendor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Crush the USMLE with USMLE Consult!

When you're preparing for the USMLE, your primary objective is probably to get the highest score you can. No doubt you are using multiple study and review materials to cram as much knowledge in as possible – but are you simply memorizing or are you truly understanding the material?

What really makes USMLE Consult a standout tool is the remediation. Rationales and remediation are provided for every answer – right or wrong- so you really learn how to think, rather than just know the answer. Additionally, the practice exams use the NBME's FRED V2 interface, so the simulation looks and functions like the real exam.

With USMLE Consult you gain access to:
  • USMLE Style Question Bank
  • Practice Tests
  • Exam Simulations
  • Score Assessment Tool
Choose the USMLE Review Plan that fits your schedule & budget:
  • USMLE Step 1
  • USMLE Step 2
  • USMLE Step 3
  • Robbins Pathology Question Bank
Sign-up for a FREE TRIAL now!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I just clicked on your link for the free trial, but there seems to be an error.

You may want to correct the link. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all -- the links in the original post are all working now. Click on the free trial link on our site to gain access to free trial questions.

Here is some additonal info about our USMLE Consult products:

USMLE Consult's Step 1 Question Bank includes:

• More than 2,500 questions written and reviewed by Drs. Edward Goljan and John Pelley, among many other top Elsevier authors.
  • Practice questions written at varying levels of difficulty to mirror the NBME's exam blueprint.
  • The most realistic simulation of the actual USMLE Step 1 test-taking experience so you can focus on the answers, not the exam interface.
  • The best remediation in the business with content from Elsevier's renowned resources, like Netter, Gray's Anatomy, Rapid Review series, Robbins Pathology, Secrets series, and more
USMLE Consult's Step 2 CK Question Bank includes:

• More than 2,300 questions written and reviewed by Drs. Linda Costanzo and George Brenner, among many other top Elsevier authors
  • Practice questions written at varying levels of difficulty to mirror the NBME's exam blueprint.
  • The most realistic simulation of the actual USMLE Step 2 test-taking experience so you can focus on the answers, not the exam interface.
  • The best remediation in the business with content from Elsevier's renowned resources like Netter, Gray's Anatomy, Ferri, Brochert, Rapid Review series, Secrets series, and more.
USMLE Consult's Step 3 Question Bank includes:

• More than 1,500 peer-reviewed practice questions at varying levels of difficulty to mirror the NBME's exam blueprint
  • The best remediation in the business with content from Elsevier's renowned resources like Ferri's Clinical Advisor, Robbins Pathology, Nelson's Pediatrics, Cecil Medicine, Braunwald's Cardiology, the Essentials and Secrets series, and more
  • The most realistic simulation of the actual USMLE Step 3 test-taking experience so you can focus on the answers, not the exam interface
USMLE Consult's Step 3 CCS Case Bank includes:

• 100 CCS Cases for a realistic simulation of the actual USMLE Step 3 CCS experience so you can focus on the cases, not the exam interface
  • Click here for detailed information of the differences between USMLE Consult CCS Case Bank and the National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME) CCS Cases
  • Customized case selection by specialty, clinical setting, or topic to help you maximize your exam prep time
  • Detailed results analysis by comparing your orders to the optimal set of orders for each case
  • Final Step 3 results broken down by six CCS domains, including diagnosis, location, monitoring, sequence, therapy, and timing

Can you create your own 'test blocks'? if so what is the max number of questions and can you select by subject and/or difficulty level? Does this use the FRED interface?

Also,does the robbins path qbank consist of the same q's as the review book? Thanks.

Unfortunately, the lack of response in this thread is entirely indicative of the type of lackluster customer service Elsevier provides. I've submitted numerous error reports via their online form, to which the autoresponse indicates I'll receive a response within 48 hours. I have rarely ever heard back from them. I have submitted account-specific bug reports that went ignored until I sent several separate e-mails complaining about the non-existent support I was receiving.

Additionally, in this day and age, they don't have an SSL certificate. This means only HTTP, not HTTPS. No padlock. No encryption of your login credentials. It's not just a non-default option, they don't have it at all. SSL certificates cost literally $9 per year. I pointed this out to them months ago. The fact that they still have yet to spend the freaking $9 is abhorrent and just goes to show how little they care about their customers, and how little they actually understand security and software development. I've found other bugs that seem fairly substantial and reported them, yet they have yet to be fixed.

I find this incredibly frustrating, because I do value the questions in the qbank to be very valuable and the explanations/textbook snippets to be very helpful. It makes studying much easier.

But don't ever expect a response from their customer service department. They just don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.