FREE Step 1 Study Schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Message me your email address and I will help you make a 12, 8, 6, or 4 week study schedule. My friend scored 254 on the exam using this schedule and I scored a 263. My brother gave this to us and he scored a 259.
Hi, can you please share with me your 4 and 6 weeks schedule? [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, could you send me the 6 week schedule?

Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Can I ask a question? Why do you all the people ask to send it to you in PM (I guess it will be the same schedule for 12,8,6 weeks for everyone of you) Why not just to write it down in this thread? Or there is something that I miss? ... What's the point, is there something magical except doing uworld + missed, nbme and then weak subjects from uworld + kaplan and doing first aid in the 30-60 days? ...

Can I ask a question? Why do you all the people ask to send it to you in PM (I guess it will be the same schedule for 12,8,6 weeks for everyone of you) Why not just to write it down in this thread? Or there is something that I miss? ... What's the point, is there something magical except doing uworld + missed, nbme and then weak subjects from uworld + kaplan and doing first aid in the 30-60 days? ...
He's farming emails so he can later send ads for male enhancement products

He's farming emails so he can later send ads for male enhancement products

:D :D :D I also think that something is not going well here
anyway I can't get how people going to pass this exam are not able to write down the schedule, there is not to much resources and everything here and there will go down to UFAP and maybe some supplementation of flash cards/goljan notes with slides/

Can you please send me the 6 and 12 weeks schedule? Also if there's one that's longer can you please send it?
Email: [email protected]

Thanks!!

I did actually receive this schedule a few months ago and glanced over it. It seems legit if you're the kind of person with a solid background who can retain quickly from reading passively. This is a suggestive schedule but it wouldn't work for everyone (me included). I'm using Bros and it's fantastic

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I have updated schedules...please send me a message or post email address here and I will get them to you asap.

Can you please email me the 12 week schedule? (or longer if available) Thank you so much!!!

Last edited:
Did this step schedule actually help anybody score 240+? would appreciate anybody sharing their personal experience with this plan!

.....sooo.... anybody care to share their experience with this schedule??

Reactions: 1 users
If you could send the 4 week schedule to [email protected] that would be amazing. Or if anyone who was already sent the 4 week schedule could forward it to me I would greatly appreciate it, thank you.