FREE Step 1 Study Schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
could i get all 3 schedules. thanks.
[email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
-

Last edited:
I have a question about the 12 week schedule...

Wherever the schedule says "Pathoma" or "FA" does this mean do 1 chapter in pathoma or 1 chapter in first aid?

Thanks again!

Members don't see this ad :)
Message me your email address and I will help you make a 12, 8, 6, or 4 week study schedule. My friend scored 254 on the exam using this schedule and I scored a 263. My brother gave this to us and he scored a 259.
Hi there maniacmath13... would love the 12 week schedule. thank you very much.. [email protected]

Message me your email address and I will help you make a 12, 8, 6, or 4 week study schedule. My friend scored 254 on the exam using this schedule and I scored a 263. My brother gave this to us and he scored a 259.

Can you please send me all your schedules to [email protected]

Thanks a lot!

6 and 8 weeks, please :) @ [email protected]
Thanks a lot!

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone received the schedules that posted recently? I am wondering, because I am still waiting. Thank you.

Could you please send all three schedules. My email address is [email protected]

Can anyone who used to schedule please comment if they found it useful?

Thanks !

Has this really not been posted to a website for easy download? Megadrive googledrive or dropbox or anything similar?

Has this really not been posted to a website for easy download? Megadrive googledrive or dropbox or anything similar?
They were uploaded on here a few pages back. Page 13.

Reactions: 2 users
Can I get a 4,6,8,12 (all)week schedule please?

Send to: [email protected]

Can you email me a 12 week schedule? Thanks
[email protected]

OP sent an email out on Tuesday.

Attachments

• 6 week study schedule.xlsx
    13.7 KB · Views: 62
  • 8 week study schedule.xlsx
    16.8 KB · Views: 46
  • 12 week study schedule.xlsx
    15.7 KB · Views: 56
I have updated schedules...please send me a message or post email address here and I will get them to you asap.

Could I please have the updated schedules for all of the time frames? Thank you so much for the effort you've put into this thread! :D

[email protected]

Has anyone in here actually used this schedule?

If yes, how did it go?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

I didn't get the schedule. Did anybody receive it till yet. Could you please share if you did?

*deleted*

Last edited: