FREE Step 1 Study Schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Thank you so much! my email [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi could I get the 6,8 and 12 week schedule please? Thanks!!
[email protected]
Hey since you have gotten the schedule would you mind sharing? I haven't received anything in terms of the schedule and if you sent it to me I could forward it to others who would want it as well. I know you don't have to but the other posters and I would greatly appreciate that
[email protected]

Hey, would you be able to pm me those schedules? Thank you so much!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone recently gotten these??

Message me your email address and I will help you make a 12, 8, 6, or 4 week study schedule. My friend scored 254 on the exam using this schedule and I scored a 263. My brother gave this to us and he scored a 259.
8 week study plan please :)
[email protected]

Reactions: 1 users
Message me your email address and I will help you make a 12, 8, 6, or 4 week study schedule. My friend scored 254 on the exam using this schedule and I scored a 263. My brother gave this to us and he scored a 259.

[email protected] 12 week schedule

Thank You!
Nihit

Reactions: 1 users
I'd love a 8 and 6 wk schedule if its still available!

[email protected]
Thanks a lot!