CASPer Test Free Sample CASPer SIM™ QBank Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Advisor Prep

Admissions Guru
Vendor
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
For Immediate Release,

CasperSIMlogo.png

At Advisor Prep, we have collaborated with CASPer SIM™ QBank, to deliver robust and reliable Situational Judgment Test (SJT) practice for CASPer™.

As the pioneers in MMI and Situational Judgment Test (SJT) preparation, CASPer SIM™ QBank and Advisor Prep provide a free Sample practice test to the SDN community and beyond.

To take the free sample test, please visit Coming Soon and select "Sample Test" from the main menu.

We wish you best of luck in your CASPer™ preparation.

Disclaimer:
CASPer SIM™ is a trademark of Advisor Prep Education Services LLC. CASPer® is a registered trademark of Altus Assessments Inc. The CASPer® test is delivered by Altus Assessments at takecasper.com. This practice test is operated by Advisor Prep Education Services, a provider of test preparation services. Advisor Prep is an independent service provider which has no role in creating or administering the CASPer® test. Altus Assessments and Advisor Prep have no relationship whatsoever, whether by way of affiliation, endorsement, or otherwise.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hello,

I completed my test last Wed but I have yet to receive my score report. Is there a delay?

Hello,

I completed my test last Wed but I have yet to receive my score report. Is there a delay?

Hi there,

We are currently up to date on releasing all score reports for our sample test within 72 hours of the test date. Please note that partially completed tests are not scored. To receive a score report, you must complete the entire test and provide us with a valid e-mail address.

If there's anything else we can do to help you, please contact us directly.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
What is the password for the sample? I can't seem to access it.