Medical Free Consultation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Admit2Med

Admissions Expert
Vendor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Lost, confused and unsure where to begin? Simply want to try before you buy? No problem. ADmit2Med offers a free consultation/evaluation to all prospective clients. Simply send a summary of your profile and any specific concerns you may have to [email protected] and we will get back to you in person for a 15 minute evaluation. No charge. You've got nothing to lose.

To sign up for our monthly newsletter with admission tips, news about programs and more click here.

Have more questions? Contact us!
Don't forget to check out our FAQ.

Members don't see this ad.

May I ask what are the qualifications of your admission consultants? Thank you

May I ask what are the qualifications of your admission consultants? Thank you

You may! Longer bios can be found here on our about us page, but in short we have gone through the process ourselves successfully, have worked with many successful applicants (testimonials) and also have experience within admissions offices. We know applications from both sides of the table, since we've been there ourselves.

~Miriam
Admit2Med co-founder

Members don't see this ad :)
I wonder does your personal statement package ($860) includes AMCAS and secondary essays editing? or just for brainstorming?

I wonder does your personal statement package ($860) includes AMCAS and secondary essays editing? or just for brainstorming?

The personal statement includes AMCAS essay editing and anything you need related to AMCAS but not secondary essay editing. If you would like help with secondary essays we have several options including hourly services or a custom made service to suit your needs.

~Miriam
co-founder Admit2Med