Forgot which schools I applied to first cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

StarryNite

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, two years ago I applied as a first time applicant. Right after I submitted my application in June, I got a GA position which allowed me to pursue a masters degree at not cost. I was not accepted at any of the schools that I applied to, ostensibly because I was now enrolled in two year MS program. So, I reapplied last cycle, and thought the addition of my anticipated masters degree, and additional volunteering etc would push me over the top. I got one interview, one WL.

Now I am starting my third reapplication cycle, but I am having a hard time remembering all of the schools I applied to my first cycle. I know some schools will only take one reapplication, so I don't want to throw away money on a second reapplication if I don't stand a chance. Is there a record of the schools I applied to two cycles ago via AMCAS? I am not seeing it on my portal....hoping someone here can point me in the right direction. If not, it's only money, right? :(

Members don't see this ad.

If you have access to the email you used before, or if its the same, you could try searching for schools that sent you a confirmation email in 2015. It may help find some you applied to previously

Sorry to use OP as a case study, but this is why I always tell my advisees to print/save a copy of their AMCAS application.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry to use OP as a case study, but this is why I always tell my advisees to print/save a copy of their AMCAS application.
Or keep a simple excel spreadsheet or write it down on a napkin or something :lame: